Kuechly as our LB Coach??? (1 Viewer)

We all know he was a stud LB. I am sure he can coach up any set of LB’s in the league. He is a pure player and film studied. How would would you feel having him coach our LB’s???

great player and great guy. Prob a great coach to be

As I posted in another threat, Keuchly could help the offense as well because he seemed to know what the Saints offense was running before the snap. Obviously, Brees or the formation is giving away the play and Keuchly knows what they are. He could help the Saints vary what they are doing to fool defenses. Hire the man.

Being a good player doesn’t mean you’d necessarily be a good coach.
you are right, but i think players who are obvious students of the game and know the x's and o's as well as anyone in the world can probably make pretty good coaches.

I see Cantguardmike break records all year long with his precision route running etc and Im amazed, but it doesn't mean I think he's automatically going to be a great coach if he wants to be. Keuchly on the other hand looks at the offenses formation and usually calls they play before they run it, moves the other players on the defense into better positions and adjusts their responsibilities on the fly pre snap, and calls audibles . He can probably coach.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom