Kuechly retires [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

You never like to see a player get concussions. How many have sadly ended up like Junior Seau due to all the injuries in their careers

Wow.. crazy but well understood after what his body has been through as a LB.
He's probably my favorite opponent we play against.

Great and Excellent player. I always wished he was on our team.
Good luck to him and hopefully he becomes an analyst, if he is interested in that.
Huge loss for the Panthers

First-team All-Pro five times, second team All-Pro twice, was NFL defensive player of the year. Was better than Urlacher, who is in the HOF. How many better linebackers have we seen in this century?

Him, Thomas Davis and Olsen is why that team won consecutive South titles.

Showed a kink in his armor when he tried to alligator roll AK’s ankle.
Prime AK gave this guy fits of anger enough to say...if you can’t beat em, then put them out...

Kuechly was the best MLB in the league. He was the centerpiece of the Panthers defense, and losing him is a major blow to the Panthers.
They could try to re-sign AJ Klein as a FA to bridge until they find a new young MLB

I hope he stays retired but it wouldn't surprise me to see him on the Redskins in a year and a half.

You guys are amazing. I got flamed for supporting him when he walked off the field without shaking hands. He's retired and now he's such a good guy!
Because commenting on one incident and an entire career are totally the same thing, right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom