Kurt Warner puts us on upset alert (1 Viewer)

ShahulX

Bring the WOOD!!!
Reaction score
Coming off an emotional and physical game...being told we are the best...going against a hurt Bengals team with their backs against the wall. Traveling up to a cold outdoor stadium.. they also think the falcons and Rams could get upset as well...

Those points are valid.

But I just feel Sean is so dialed in nothing is getting in his way.

this game does have all the trappings of being a trap game. and average teams would probably fall but I believe that this team is on a mission and they won't overlook any team or come to any game unprepared and ready to play. if they come out and take care of business then you know this team has it's collective mind set on the same goal. Super Bowl.

Hey, hes right... it would be upset. Saying Cleveland could beat the Falcons and the seahawks could beat the rams.... sounds like hes scattershotting for something he can say "I called it!!!" Tomorrow morning.

It's a segment where they each have to pick a team at risk to be upset.

There were 4 picks and one of the others was the Browns upsetting the Falcons.

Someone was going to have to say this one. Nor a big deal.

I don't value his opinion anyhow. Seems to me he tends to favor the storied "elite" teams like the Pats, Packers, etc. in his analysis.

There's no question this is a prime spot for an upset. All of the factors he mentioned are spot on. The biggest fear I have today is turning the ball over. While the Bengals defense is not good, they are good at creating turnovers, similar to what the Saints did last season. If the Saints offense commits multiple turnovers today, they will lose. I am hopeful that will not happen but let's not pretend the Saints are unbeatable or that the Bengals are some garbage team. They are a legit playoff contender with a very good offense playing at home and coming off a bye. The Saints need to be focused and bring their "A" game today.

What's with all the Warner hate? It's his job in the media to make picks like this.

He occasionally picks us and over the years has been high on the Saints in the past. I don't think he's salty or bitter about losing to us in the playoffs years ago. He was also a QB that had reason to complain about Bountygate and didn't.

Can't blame him. Many here have been talking "trap game" all week. The truth is that if we block out the noise and play our style of football, we should win this game comfortably. I only say "comfortably" because of how banged up the Bengals are right now.

What's with all the Warner hate? It's his job in the media to make picks like this.

He occasionally picks us and over the years has been high on the Saints in the past. I don't think he's salty or bitter about losing to us in the playoffs years ago. He was also a QB that had reason to complain about Bountygate and didn't.
Complain about what... getting put on his arse while trying to make a tackle after he threw an INT?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom