Kurt Warner's top 5 quarterbacks going into the 2019 season (1 Viewer)

Replace Ben with Luck and I think his list is spot on. ARodg & Mahomes are two of the top 5 arms to ever play in the league, but Brees and Brady are unmatchable when it comes to efficiency and leadership.

Call me a homer, but I'd put Drew above Brady.

Drew's done more with a lesser takent pool around him. He doesn't have the rings, but he has as many stats, and a *stuff* ton more yards over the same time period.

Remind me again: how many 5k yard seasons does Brady have?

Weird... Matt Ryan and Cam Newton are both younger and each have a NFL MVP award in the last 5 years... yet neither appears on this list ?

I’m happy that the NFL is no longer writing their script to push those two turds into the elite QB discussion... but it’s a complete joke that they have MVP’s.

Weird... Matt Ryan and Cam Newton are both younger and each have a NFL MVP award in the last 5 years... yet neither appears on this list ?

I’m happy that the NFL is no longer writing their script to push those two turds into the elite QB discussion... but it’s a complete joke that they have MVP’s.

Cam definitely deserved his. You can’t take that away from him.

See how good y’all are. Match a QB to the stats since 2016. Options are: Brees, Little Ben, Wilson, ARod, Ryan, Brady, Rivers.

A. 14,000, 68%, 26 INT’s, 93 TD’s, 292 YPG.
B. 13,200, 65%, 43 INT’s, 91 TD’s, 290 YPG.
C. 10,500, 65%, 15 INT’s, 81 TD’s, 253 YPG.
D. 13,400, 71%, 28 INT’s, 92 TD’s, 285 YPG.
E. 12,500, 68%, 21 INT’s, 89 TD’s, 280 YPG.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom