Kwon Alexander and Marcus Davenport to IR for minimum 3 games (1 Viewer)

I’d be very curious to see a comparison between Davenport and Terron - I get the sense that both have similar early career injury issues but fans treat those issues differently

I’d be very curious to see a comparison between Davenport and Terron - I get the sense that both have similar early career injury issues but fans treat those issues differently
I think people are more critical of Davenport because the Saints trade significant draft capital to acquire him in the 1st round.

Baun will step up and prove capable, and at least we know how long Davenport will be out. Alexander for all his talent I never expected to play the entire season (for whatever reason).
All season? He didn’t make it for 61 minutes. 🤬

Terron played in 33 games in his first 3 seasons while Dav played in 37 in his first 3 seasons. Terron only played in 6 games in season 4 and so far Dav has played in 1.

Just cannot get past the fact, these two players, can never be counted on by the Saints. My opinion; the Saints need to move on from both as soon as they can get them back to the roster, via a trade. What good are either of them, long term? Someone please tell me!

As good as they both are, when they do play, is not worth the trouble.

what is the use stashing them for week 14 say, with no real live action til then....no difference than now. If their bodies aint ready, injury will happen. May as well be now, rehab and get back to live action and hope bodies have acclimated to the stresses of football.
Just thinking if say week 12 and every LB is available rest a player who has played a long stretch of games as if he were injured

like a 2nd bye week for 1 player

say if Warner is ready but can’t break the lineup give him a game and rest a player instead of waiting til it’s of need when other at that position are out as well

just trying to use our depth as a late season , or later, advantage , have players play 16 in a 17 game season

I didn't expect Kwon to play the entire season but man after the 1st game. Hope he bounces back he'll be useful if we make the playoffs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom