Kwon Alexander visiting Saints today (1 Viewer)

It was very obvious to me that our D got instantly better as soon as he hit the field for us and instantly worse when he went out. I'd love to have him back....provided he can stay healthy. That's a tough injury to come back from and not have rear it's ugly head again. I've torn mine twice. Now I never go faster than a brisk walk. Hurts and takes forever to heal.

Mixed feelings about this possibility. Would absolutely love to have him back, but we have invested two high draft picks in as many years at LB.
I wouldn’t call a late 2nd and 3rd round picks “high”. Players from those rounds bust more often than not. The Saints depth at LB is currently poor. I don’t think you can go into the season with nothing but Davis as a proven commodity at the position. If the two younger LBs step up then great...Kwon shouldn’t come too expensive and he’d be a good depth LB.

Well, this isn't true! All the forum doctors said he wouldn't be ready until week 8 at the earliest!

(Yes, I'm going to keep bringing that up) ;)
I’ve been able to get guys back from
Achilles injury in 8-9 months...and I don’t have world class resources like Kwon. Only time will tell if Kwon is the same guy. That’s my bigger concern. Being cleared only means that he is medically safe to play.

I’ve been able to get guys back from
Achilles injury in 8-9 months...and I don’t have world class resources like Kwon. Only time will tell if Kwon is the same guy. That’s my bigger concern. Being cleared only means that he is medically safe to play.

Correct, it doesn’t mean he is completely healthy and not a significant risk of re-injuring it, he is an impactful player no doubt but just can’t stay healthy. I’m all for signing him to a modest incentive type deal but no more than that…and we can’t count on him to finish the season….

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom