Kwon Alexander visiting Saints today (1 Viewer)

If Kwon doesn't sign by the time the team reports to training camp, then I'll accept the fact that he's probably not coming. Until then... I'll assume he's gonna sign in the next week.

I think it will be a couple of weeks into training camp if he does sign. I think the Saints want to see what they have in the young guys first.

It's all about the wording of the contract and cap space. Just got to be patient. I still hope he gets a somewhat generous contract.
Yeah, with Michael Thomas's boneheaded move, now we have to be extremely careful on how we spend the $12M of salary cap. Because we need to get a LB, CB & now another WR. I'm telling you, the front office is starting to get frustrated with Michael Thomas

Yeah, with Michael Thomas's boneheaded move, now we have to be extremely careful on how we spend the $12M of salary cap. Because we need to get a LB, CB & now another WR. I'm telling you, the front office is starting to get frustrated with Michael Thomas
What boneheaded move?

Apparently, MT never went to the follow up visit to check on his ankle months ago. Actually after our playoff loss.

That’s extremely irresponsible of Thomas. There should be some type of repercussion like a financial penalty for not getting that done in a finely manner. It’s one thing if the surgery didn’t work as planned, or simply had a longer recover. But he didn’t go for his follow up visit. My guess us he knew surgery was the best option and simply didn’t want to face that fact. He purposely prolonged it, intentionally putting his playing time for this season in jeopardy.

Did Kwon actually visit anywhere else? I’ve seen no news of who we’re competing against to sign him. No other visits came up when I googled him
I haven't heard of any specific visits either. I just remember reading somewhere that he had interest from multiple teams, but they weren't named.

Did Kwon actually visit anywhere else? I’ve seen no news of who we’re competing against to sign him. No other visits came up when I googled him
This is the only good news I haven't seen. The reports were he had interest from other teams but he's only visited us.

I'm taking that as a halftime lead for us.

Also note, since I'm on IG a lot I see he likes a lot of the Saints players posts. Just today he liked Demario's post.

Plus, he still has our shorts so he can't go anywhere until he gives them back!

This is the only good news I haven't seen. The reports were he had interest from other teams but he's only visited us.

I'm taking that as a halftime lead for us.

Also note, since I'm on IG a lot I see he likes a lot of the Saints players posts. Just today he liked Demario's post.

Plus, he still has our shorts so he can't go anywhere until he gives them back!
I follow him on IG too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom