Kwon Alexander (1 Viewer)

How in the haydees we pass on Kwon. Damn i wish he was a Saint. In our own back yard. Ugh!!!:idunno:

I am an LSU fan and he didn't exactly do anything at LSU to set himself apart as a difference maker in college.

Sometimes the NFL game comes easier to some players than it does with others......................I mean who would have ever guessed that Alexander would have turned into the kind of player he is now?

Same with Deion Jones with Atlanta..............who would have thought?............sometimes it just happens:idunno:

We don't like Tulane players either. Payton hates Louisiana, obviously.
Lots of NFL teams have one or more LSU players and no Tulane players. The one is not equivalent to the other since Tulane doesn't have close to the talent level as LSU. So what's your point? I don't think you really believe Payton hates Louisiana. So are you trying to mock posters who make a valid point that the Saints have passed on a lot of good NFL-bound talent coming out of LSU?

Lots of NFL teams have one or more LSU players and no Tulane players. The one is not equivalent to the other since Tulane doesn't have close to the talent level as LSU. So what's your point? I don't think you really believe Payton hates Louisiana. So are you trying to mock posters who make a valid point that the Saints have passed on a lot of good NFL-bound talent coming out of LSU?

My point is there only people who say Payton doesn't take LSU players is LSU fans who want the Saints to take LSU players.

Of which I'm one. But I don't believe that our head coach has some problem or vendetta with LSU. I think it's more coincidence than anything.

Don't you kneaux. Payton doesn't like LSU players

:plus-un2: This isn't speculation, it's a proven fact over the past 11 drafts. LSU has more players in the NFL than anyone (also a fact) yet the Saints can't draft one.....not one damn player that could make a difference. The Saints would rather build a defense with soft, weak players from the north. blast away little girls, blast away.

The draft is still a crapshoot. We had hits and misses. Look at how many teams passes on Colston. He has done better in the NFL than many LSU players.

I don't think coach is hating on Louisiana players. I think coach is being smart about it. I believe if I were a coach, I would not draft rookies that are from the area of my team either. I would want them to focus on football, and I think for a young player to be that close to home, it could potentially be a huge distraction.

..................Don't crucify me, it's just my opinion, of course.

I'm on the Adams and Beckwith to the Saints bus.

I've thought about this recently and would love us to take Jamal with our first rounder. Our 3 safety sets with Bell,Adams and vacarro roaming the field could be deadly. Add in a MLB like Beckwith and sign a good pass rusher in free agency and we would be set.

I don't think coach is hating on Louisiana players. I think coach is being smart about it. I believe if I were a coach, I would not draft rookies that are from the area of my team either. I would want them to focus on football, and I think for a young player to be that close to home, it could potentially be a huge distraction.

I understand that. But we're a below average team in desperate need for talent.

Sometimes you just have to draft good football players, regardless.

Agreed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom