Kwon Looking Healthy (1 Viewer)

cant

Rookie
Reaction score

I know he has a long way to go, but our man Kwon is looking good. Love the hair and the energy, I really hope he signs back with us. He would shore up our LB position nicely. His profile picture is still with the Saints for what thats worth, I feel confident he will be back!

I think we have a sort of "handshake" agreement with Kwon. Would love to see him back with us if/when healthy. We won't pay a ton of money so could be outbid if is something he just can't refuse, but I think his return, when available, is something the FO wants. I think he would take a bit less to return, but sometimes what teams offer is absurd and a man gotta eat...LOL.

I think achilles

Yes. Much much worse than a knee ligament. A lot of players don’t ever return to form after this one. Rankins is a great example. Still not the player he was two years ago. Junior Gallete was another.

I know he has a long way to go, but our man Kwon is looking good. Love the hair and the energy, I really hope he signs back with us. He would shore up our LB position nicely. His profile picture is still with the Saints for what thats worth, I feel confident he will be back!

I remember when I had hair and energy
Actually not really - but I have pics and some vids you can make out if you have tracking stabilization

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom