KWTPF (sans Saints) (1 Viewer)

Tough call.

First and foremost, Atlanta MUST NOT WIN. One and done. Let them look forward to playing in the Toilet Bowl that is the Giant Sphincter.

The Giants and Cheatriots represent to me all that I dislike about the Four Letter Network's bias toward big market programs. And Eli and OBJ went to The School Up North.

I hate the A&M plagiarists and their disgusting open mouthed gum smacking cheater of a coach. Period.

Mr. Arrogant Rogers and the rest of the Packers can leave the party as soon as they dispense with the NYG. I can't stand 'em and their jock-kissed, overhyped QB.

I feel the same way with the Pittsburgh Worthlessburgers. This run-of-the-mill QB with one great season has befitted from that defense long enough. And he doesn't deserve the brown-nosing he gets from the Eastern States loving Four Letter Network.

Lions and Raiders are gone. Unfortunately.

I can live with the Raiders, but don't like 'em at all. As far as the AFC goes, either the Dolphins or the Chiefs are ok with me.

Let me make this perfectly clear. More than any other team, I HATE THE COWBOYS!!!!
As a kid from Biloxi, growing up a Saints fan from the day they announced that NOLA would have a team, I have ALWAYS detested the Cowboys. Why? They weren't in the old NFC west with the hated Rams, 49ers and Falcons. BUT, I have wonderful and loving family in Texas that I adore. But EVERY CHRISTMAS, BIRTHDAY, and any other gifting occasion, I got Dallas Cowboy books, Dallas Cowboy tee shirts, Dallas Cowboy jerseys, Dallas Cowboy caps, Dallas Cowboy socks, and even one of those little Dallas Cowboy Ridell youth uniforms. I HATE THE COWBOYS! But I'm an MSU Bulldog through and through. I wanted my man Dak to go to ANY team other than the Cowboys or the Falcons.

But he's there. And I have to deal with it. I'm hoping for Dak to be the first player in the history of the Super Bowl to win the MVP - WHILE PLAYING ON A LOSING TEAM!!!! #HailState #Family

I'm interested to see if Pete Carroll goes after Dan Quinn and Matt Ryan, taking shots at Ryan and eating the penalty yardage. Gotta root against Atlanta. A one-and-done would add to their miserable psyche.

Saints/emotion aside, gimme a Dallas-New England Super Bowl, with a Patriots win at the buzzer.

#AnybodyButAtlanta

Geaux Seahawks!

Seattle beat Atlanta

Green Bay beat Dallas

I'm good then, bruh

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom