KWTPF (sans Saints) (1 Viewer)

parlorcitysaint

WhoDat in exile.
Reaction score
Now that the raiders have been knocked out of it by the texans, it's occurred to me that we can still have a KWTPF thread of sorts, even though the Saints didn't get there (again) (dammit).

Basically, it comes down to which team would I hate to see win it all more than all the others.

My most hated teams in order are:

patriots - With Bellicheats unsportsmanlike ways, and the fact that despite the fact that while Brady was suspended for his part in "deflategate" his team still went 3-1 in his absence, the media is still driveling on about his being a viable candidate for MVP. What a joke.

falcons - Aside from my disdain for anything failclown, the fact remains that Ryan has had a career year with a top tier receiving corps while still falling short of many other QBs in the league. Not exactly MVP material, but his name gets thrown out with regularity. Yeesh.

seahawks - I don't mind Wilson. He seems like a decent guy and is a gifted athlete. My beef is with his coach. Carroll is another lowlife who feels that by a victory by skirting the rules is the same as one won by a fair game by a superior team or a better game plan. I remember how the "legion of boom's" game plan was to commit PI on basically every play, knowing that the refs wouldn't call it every time.

cowboys - If it weren't for Prescott and Elliott, I'd have the same loathing for the cowpies that I always have, and they'd be higher on my list. Fact is, Prescott is proving to be a real leader and a QB to be reckoned with. He's got composure and confidence. The only thing I can say for Romo is that he'd play hurt. And I mean HURT. Dude's tougher than I ever thought he would be. He simply doesn't have the talent that Dak does. I wish he'd be dallas' QB forever.

packers - So tired of arrogant Rodgers and the talking heads being blinded by players who are inferior to Brees. Rodgers is in this category in my eyes. Their fans seem to be generally decent folks though, so their not as high on my list as some others.

steelers - Worthlessburger is far from what I think a role model is or should be. Whether or not he's a decent QB (meh), I think his failings as a human being are telling. Let's not forget that the HC tried to impede an opposing WR by stepping onto the field not too long ago.

raiders - Without Carr, they really didn't have a shot. (unless Osweiler played like he usually did this year....) Yes, they cost us our first game of the year, but it'd be some consolation to at least have lost it to the team that won it all.

lions - Stafford. Caldwell. Another team that's never "won it all". I don't think I'd mind seeing them take the Lombardi home.

giants - Being a NY native, I'm so tired of the "g-men talk". Eli's prototypical of your historical giants QB. Hot and cold. I don't see them beating the patriots should they get there, and having to face the packers (being the last team to beat the packers at lambeau in the playoffs) is going to be a tough game. I just don't see them having the game to last.

dolphins - Tannehill's wife is unbelievably hot. Beyond that, they really have nothing remarkable to mention. The only other thing to mention is the '72 team rejoicing when an undefeated team falls. Schadenfreude much?

chiefs - Always thought that Alex smith was given the bum's rush in san fran. I don't think I'd mind him going the distance. Besides, Andy Reid's due.

Whatever happens to eliminate the top teams on this list from the playoffs is fine in my book.

I have a wish for the 2017 NFL playoffs:

Atlanta Falcons one-and-done! :ezbill:

If Earl Thomas was not injured, this wouldn't even be a contest. Even so, I still like the Seahawks' chances in the playoffs.

Here's to the Lombardi-LESS Falcons... keeping their losing streak in the postseason going. :beerchug:

Can I get a WhoDat?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:gosaints:

I am on team #anyonebutatlanta.

My brain says the Patriot wins it all, but my heart wants the Chiefs or Texans.

But ultimately, anyone but the falcons is fine with me.

I have a wish for the 2017 NFL playoffs:

Atlanta Falcons one-and-done! :ezbill:

If Earl Thomas was not injured, this wouldn't even be a contest. Even so, I still like the Seahawks' chances in the playoffs.

Here's to the Lombardi-LESS Falcons... keeping their losing streak in the postseason going. :beerchug:

Can I get a WhoDat?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:gosaints:

Who Dat!!

I'm on the same page, it would be a great thing to watch those turds flame out and go out one and done.

Falcons v Seahawks. That will be painful to watch. I almost hate both equally.... but the Falcons are always public enemy #1.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is pretty simple to me. Anybody but the Falcons. I honestly don't care who wins, as long as it's not the Falcons. How long til the draft?

ParlorcitySaint... I understand what you are saying, I don't like the Patriots either, but I sure respect what they have accomplished. Belichick in particular.

Actually, we should be copying what they do.

Seemingly, whenever any star player other than Brady approaches free agency and wants a big money deal, Belichick will trade 'em for picks and reload through the draft.

Thinking about it, I decided to research it a little...

In 2009 as well as 2010 the Patriots had 12 draft picks each year. They also had 11 in 2015. Heck! The least amount of picks they had in a draft during the last 8 years was 7 in years 2012 and 2013 respectively. Look at it this way... In the last 8 drafts the Patriots have drafted 76 players. It's easier to win in the crap shoot that is the draft when you can average nearly 10 draft picks per year. Not to mention how many of the players that they did allow to enter into FA that ended up landing them Compensatory picks. So... Next man up? No problem!

Added... For a perennial playoff team they always seem to have an awful lot of cap space to sign FA's if they so desire. The projected cap space for the Patriots = $68,559,427, while we're thrilled about having $30,834,726 in cap space, which only ranks 22nd out of 32 teams.

They will also franchise a player that flashed a bit in their system (knowing he isn't really that good) and trade said flasher to a team that will fall for their little trick and give them more draft picks. You'll remember him... he played centerfield for the Saints during the Haslett regime. :covri: The Patriots ended up with 13 picks that year.

Belichick has his own NFL version of Billy Ball going on. We can hate on him, but the man is genius in how he manages that team... and not too bad at coaching either.

I have to stop... I am depressing myself. :hihi:

That being said... I am sick of that semi-dynasty, and along with the Patriots, no Falcons or Cowboys in the SB and I am good.

I want Steelers or Chiefs vs Packers, then I want Rogers to thriw 6 picjs and make himself look incompetent. So tired of the Rogers bit - hes the new P Manning that everyone annoyingky hangs on his jock,,.,

I'm REALLY pulling for Miami, Houston or KC. I just don't want New England to win again or the Steelers. I also don't root for any other team in the NFC besides the Saints unless in a situation where they can help us out (kwtpf), lol!

I too want the FAILCLOWNS to lose in the first round and then see the Texans beat the Cowboys in the superbowl....that would put icing on the cake.....other than that , just let the Failclowns lose.

ParlorcitySaint... I understand what you are saying, I don't like the Patriots either, but I sure respect what they have accomplished. Belichick in particular.

Actually, we should be copying what they do.

Seemingly, whenever any star player other than Brady approaches free agency and wants a big money deal, Belichick will trade 'em for picks and reload through the draft.

Thinking about it, I decided to research it a little...

In 2009 as well as 2010 the Patriots had 12 draft picks each year. They also had 11 in 2015. Heck! The least amount of picks they had in a draft during the last 8 years was 7 in years 2012 and 2013 respectively. Look at it this way... In the last 8 drafts the Patriots have drafted 76 players. It's easier to win in the crap shoot that is the draft when you can average nearly 10 draft picks per year. Not to mention how many of the players that they did allow to enter into FA that ended up landing them Compensatory picks. So... Next man up? No problem!

Added... For a perennial playoff team they always seem to have an awful lot of cap space to sign FA's if they so desire. The projected cap space for the Patriots = $68,559,427, while we're thrilled about having $30,834,726 in cap space, which only ranks 22nd out of 32 teams.

They will also franchise a player that flashed a bit in their system (knowing he isn't really that good) and trade said flasher to a team that will fall for their little trick and give them more draft picks. You'll remember him... he played centerfield for the Saints during the Haslett regime. :covri: The Patriots ended up with 13 picks that year.

Belichick has his own NFL version of Billy Ball going on. We can hate on him, but the man is genius in how he manages that team... and not too bad at coaching either.

I have to stop... I am depressing myself. :hihi:

That being said... I am sick of that semi-dynasty, and along with the Patriots, no Falcons or Cowboys in the SB and I am good.

Well said Andrus... and I will add that as depressing as the Patriots dynasty is to endure, having them get one more Lombardi trophy is hardly a blip on the radar to the rest of the NFL fans outside of Foxboro. Most probably couldn't even tell you how many they would have after the season.

But give just one to Atlanta, and all three of their fans would never shut up about it. The Falcons MUST remain Lombardi-less if life is going to remain bearable when those trolls come calling.

I don't hate the Falcons with the intensity of many on the board, but I really hate the idea of them winning it all. I despise the Cowboys even more and despised them well before I even became a Saints fan in 1980. Seattle I don't like either. Go Giants! And not because they are local favorites up here.

As for the AFC, I couldn't care less which team wins the Superbowl as long as it's not the Patriots. But I agree that their personnel strategy wins. The scary thing about it is that is almost the opposite of what the Saints do: trade up and lose picks, sign splashy and ultimately underperforming free agents, and hold onto players too long

#anyonebutatlanta

But I could live without Seattle, Patriots, Steelers, and Cowboys, too.

So I'll be rooting for the Packers, Chiefs, and Giants. (I don't think the others have a chance.)

Hate Cowboys
Hate Falcons more

Everyone else I just want competitive games (which made yesterday hard, bleeh)

My son (and drew's) go to Eli and OBJ's alma mater so I guess that's who I'm pulling for

No one in the AFC should be top 6 in my mind. I have something against every single NFC team. AFC teams are typically just temporary annoyances. I always pull for AFC in the Superbowl. I don't really want to see the Patriots there because it's boring, but part of me likes the fact that then winning would be sticking it to Godell.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom