KWTPF thread. (1 Viewer)

Merl

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
This is a weekly thread that I miss. The Dott Less one and Bill did a great job through the prior years and I won't even try to put in the eloquence they did to explain my choices. But I will attempt to follow the rules set down long ago. At this point AFC V AFC games won't be covered since the primary goal to is to get the Saints into the playoffs period!.

1. DET V Min - Both are 1-1 and so tuff to call this one but I think MIN ight be the better team so I am pulling for DET.

2. PHI V WAS - PHI has a chance to be the 1 seed so far so pull for WAS.

3. LA V ARI - This one is a toss up so my emotions go with ARI

4. ATL V SEA - easy one. F the Falcons.

5. GB v TB - another easy one. (see game 4)

6. DEN V SF - Den easily.

7. DAL v NTG - This is a tough one. Gut says NYG but really can't go wrong on picking DAL since NYG has a shot on competing for a wild card spot.

8. NOU V CHI - HOU easy pick.

9. NO v CAR - Skin the Kitties!

This is a weekly thread that I miss. The Dott Less one and Bill did a great job through the prior years and I won't even try to put in the eloquence they did to explain my choices. But I will attempt to follow the rules set down long ago. At this point AFC V AFC games won't be covered since the primary goal to is to get the Saints into the playoffs period!.

1. DET V Min - Both are 1-1 and so tuff to call this one but I think MIN ight be the better team so I am pulling for DET.

2. PHI V WAS - PHI has a chance to be the 1 seed so far so pull for WAS.

3. LA V ARI - This one is a toss up so my emotions go with ARI

4. ATL V SEA - easy one. F the Falcons.

5. GB v TB - another easy one. (see game 4)

6. DEN V SF - Den easily.

7. DAL v NTG - This is a tough one. Gut says NYG but really can't go wrong on picking DAL since NYG has a shot on competing for a wild card spot.

8. NOU V CHI - HOU easy pick.

9. NO v CAR - Skin the Kitties!

This is great, thanks Merl!
BTW, I fixed your thread title

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom