Match Up KWTPF Week 14 – The Fork In The Road (1 Viewer)

I knew this would be the danger of a Saints victory today. It's the reason why it is smart not to be betting with real money. We could have used a loss by the 49ers today, but realistically our only shot is the 7th Seed. It's a 5 team race for that spot and currently we would lose most of the tiebreakers.

If you get your wish and we can beat the Bucs next Sunday, that would greatly improve our odds to get the last spot. All we can do is cheer the Saints on and hope for the best.
I’m aware bud. I can’t help it. I’ll never root for a draft pick. I get it. We coulda had Pat or Mac with a better pick or 2 in the past but it’s not in my DNA. I’ll quit being optimistic for this season when the official line says eliminated. We didn’t play well today on offense but I believe next week it’ll all go our way

I’m aware bud. I can’t help it. I’ll never root for a draft pick. I get it. We coulda had Pat or Mac with a better pick or 2 in the past but it’s not in my DNA. I’ll quit being optimistic for this season when the official line says eliminated. We didn’t play well today on offense but I believe next week it’ll all go our way
I like the way you think. :9: Just remember that this was one relatively easy game that we won. It really does get harder from here.

For whatever reason we match up pretty well with Tampa, I think they got Taysoms finger figured abs the right kind of taping down. I see alot of confidence that was built in the se one half. Add to that hopefully Ingram and a couple other healthy players and it will be a battle!!!

Let’s keep in mind we only had two actually butt kicking blow out losses all year, Carolina and Buffalo. And we lost 3 winnable games by a very small margin, Giants, Falcons, Titans. This team has a lot more go to it than our record indicates.

As a long time saints fan the actuality is we beat the Bucs (regain tons of hype) then lay an egg against the dolphins
That scenario would actually work better for us than the other way around.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom