KWTPF Week #2 (1 Viewer)

You can't have Seattle run away with the division and coast at the end either.
Pick your poison.

I think Tampa is legit. I'm pulling for them to lose.

Mine is definitely a controversial call (obviously), but to me the question seems to be: "Who is more legit, Bucs or Cards?" If the Saints want to be legit they will need to hang two losses on Tampa Bay anyway. We don't have that option with Arizona.
My call is a guess based on the most recent past performance of the two teams. Ultimately we are not competing against just one team for a potential playoff spot. Until the Bucs can prove that they are more to be feared than Arizona, I'll pull for the better team to take it on the chin.

But only time will tell the true direction these teams are going. It's far too early to know for sure.

Mine is definitely a controversial call (obviously), but to me the question seems to be: "Who is more legit, Bucs or Cards?" If the Saints want to be legit they will need to hang two losses on Tampa Bay anyway. We don't have that option with Arizona.
My call is a guess based on the most recent past performance of the two teams. Ultimately we are not competing against just one team for a potential playoff spot. Until the Bucs can prove that they are more to be feared than Arizona, I'll pull for the better team to take it on the chin.

But only time will tell the true direction these teams are going. It's far too early to know for sure.

I actually picked the Bucs as my upset pick this week in my pick 'em league. I hope I'm wrong, but I think they might actually have something going for them this year.

I actually picked the Bucs as my upset pick this week in my pick 'em league. I hope I'm wrong, but I think they might actually have something going for them this year.

We'll see soon enough. If they do manage to roll over Arizona this weekend, they could become a bigger threat to us than most other teams this year. :scared:

Okay, Bill Shakespeare. You have made the biggest KWTPF blunder of all time. Never, ever pull for the NFC South division leader, other than the Saints, to win any game. Division first, conference second.

Damned rookies. After last week's KWTPF, I thought you were ready for the big stage. I should have known better than to jump to conclusions after one week. Where's st dude when you need him? :D

I vote that we nickname Bill "the thoughtless one". :ezbill:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom