KWTPF Week #5 - BYE Week Edition (1 Viewer)

I have a dreadful feeling about the Panthers having a very down season because their CBS and OL is so terrible, and then landing Leonard Fournette in the next draft. The thought of having to deal with Fournette and Scam makes me sick

I have a dreadful feeling about the Panthers having a very down season because their CBS and OL is so terrible, and then landing Leonard Fournette in the next draft. The thought of having to deal with Fournette and Scam makes me sick

At this point I can think of about a million things to 'dread' before that scenario.

I'm certainly not getting any gray hairs over that one.

Good job all around.

I can see the reasoning behind all of the picks you made and pretty much agree with them all.

I can see the reasoning behind all of the picks you made and pretty much agree with them all.

This is the easy part of the year.

But stick around. In a few more weeks things start to get super controversial. :scared:

But wait! Bill if you call in the next 10 minutes you can have your choice of DaveXA or Madmarsha, no marriage license required for only $19.99!

Or if you want both simply make 10 easy payments of $19.99 a month and pay separate S&H!

Call 1-800-i am so in

Operators are standing by.

So, you're charging 10 times more for a threesome? That's quite a deal! :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom