Kyle Rudolph over Jimmy Graham in the Pro Bowl (1 Viewer)

Sean

All-Pro
Reaction score
Not that it really matters but I like seeing as many Saints while watching this "game" as possible. Was just looking at the updated rosters and saw Rudolph over Graham :jpshakehead: How in the world does that happen?? Are fans/coaches/players, the three groups that supposedly vote in this thing, starting not to like Graham because of the way that he is kind of jerkish on the field after making big catches?

Not saying he should tone it down because I for one love it! I'm just trying to find out how he didnt get in and that's the only thing I can think of :rolleyes: What a joke!

its probably because he had surgery on his wrist

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

Seriously? The guy lead the league in drops. He doesnt deserve the pro bowl

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Jimmy had an off year. I don't think anyone that watched all the games this year would disagree with that. He was injured and dropped a ton of balls.....a lot of our receivers did. Now last year.....that's a different story. He's a great TE and will bounce back next season.

I watched every snap this season and truly believe that a lot of our players got screwed. I'm sure a lot of other fans can say the same so I dunno.

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom