Kyle Trask (1 Viewer)

woohoosaint

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
My projection is that we'll be picking somewhere in between #24-32 in the 2021 NFL Draft.
Lawrence, Fields and Lance will probably be gone in the top 15.

Trask is currently projected as a 2nd rounder and his stock is currently rising.
If Trask is there when we pick...does Payton pull the trigger?!
Or will Payton roll with Hill or Winston?!

Last edited:
WE need to give Hill a couple of series vs real competition to see what he can do.. I know we got some sampling from preseason games...Let's hope we can have a blowout game, and let Hill in for 2 or 3 drives to see what he can do......I'm hoping that the Jets or Giants will trade Darnold or Jones if they draft T. Lawerence.....Maybe saints can trade up to get either...who knows....

My projection is that we'll be picking somewhere in between #24-32 in the 2021 NFL Draft.
Lawrence, Fields and Lance will probably be gone in the top 15.

Trask is currently projected as a 2nd rounder and his stock is currently rising.
If Trask is there when we pick...does Payton pull the trigger?!
Or will Payton roll with Hill or Winston?!
Mac Jones or bust.

Trask Is a glorified Elvis Grbac.

Huge frame, mediocre arm.

Defense.

Ride with Jamies or Taysom or even sign Dak.

And invest in defense

WE need to give Hill a couple of series vs real competition to see what he can do.. I know we got some sampling from preseason games...Let's hope we can have a blowout game, and let Hill in for 2 or 3 drives to see what he can do......I'm hoping that the Jets or Giants will trade Darnold or Jones if they draft T. Lawerence.....Maybe saints can trade up to get either...who knows....
I believe that Darnold and Jones respective teams will be asking for 1st round compensation for those 2 players.

Not sure that Payton would be willing to pull the trigger on that.

Hill had legit 3rd down and he isn't an nfl passer. Get over it.

Am I the only one that sees we have a polished QB on the roster.

A guy that’s 6’4”.....sturdy, big arm, 26 years old, highly accurate, and as recently as last year threw for 5000 yards.
And 33 touchdowns.

Obviously the guy had mental lapses/INT issues....but how about we give Sean Payton, widely known as a brilliant QB teacher and offensive mind, a chance to work with him before we start using high picks on a QB.

I mean, Winston was the number 1 pick just 5 years ago.

I seriously am shocked at the reluctance to at least try this guy......Sean Payton , combined with Winston’s talent, could be absolutely insane.

A guy that’s 6’4”.....sturdy, big arm, 26 years old, highly accurate, and as recently as last year threw for 5000 yards.
And 33 touchdowns.

Obviously the guy had mental lapses/INT issues....but how about we give Sean Payton, widely known as a brilliant QB teacher and offensive mind, a chance to work with him before we start using high picks on a QB.

I seriously am shocked at the reluctance to at least try this guy......Sean Payton , combined with Winston’s talent, could be absolutely insane.
Rumor has it JaMarcus Russell is getting back into shape to play again also, he was a 1st round pick also.

Payton gonna want a QB with some athleticism

And 33 touchdowns.

No, I agree with you completely. And Payton gets an up close look at him this year side by side with Taysom.

The ? Is always about $ and our available space moving forward. If Payton thinks Winston is the long-term answer AND we can sign him for what it would cost to draft a QB? I’m all for it.

I think Trask makes good decisions and could end up having a great career in the NFL, but I'm not sure I'd want him at the end of the 1st round, he's got a lot to prove for me to pull that trigger at that point.

Rumor has it JaMarcus Russell is getting back into shape to play again also, he was a 1st round pick also.

Dude. You aren’t really that clueless, are you?

Jamarcus Russell
4,000 yards, 18 TD, 23 INT

Jameis Winston
20,000 yards , 121 TD, 88 INT

Jamarcus was out of the league before his 3rd year was up.
Jameis threw for 5,000 yards in his 5th year.

There is literally no comparison, except they were both 1st picks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom