Kyle Turley a musician? | New Orleans Saints - SaintsReport.com

Kyle Turley a musician? (1 Viewer)

Currently reading:
Kyle Turley a musician? (1 Viewer)

Sean

All-Pro
Reaction score
Okay I was young when Kyle Turley was playing as a Saint so give me a little slack but I didnt know he was a musician now, I just saw this post on Facebook from a night club in Beaumont, Texas this Saturday, about 40 minutes from my hometown and it was very random to see on my news feed say the least lol. Anyone ever see him live? I might just have to make the trip there to show him some Texas who dat love.
photo.php

Attachments

• 76547_1349584879530_1828605049_655082_4746602_n.jpg
    76547_1349584879530_1828605049_655082_4746602_n.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 8

B-Train

The West Bank's Favorite Son
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I've heard him before... Really like the song "flying helmets," he is pretty forthcoming about his NFL experiences and didn't like playing in St. Louis

Hedon James

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Okay I was young when Kyle Turley was playing as a Saint so give me a little slack but I didnt know he was a musician now, I just saw this post on Facebook from a night club in Beaumont, Texas this Saturday, about 40 minutes from my hometown and it was very random to see on my news feed say the least lol. Anyone ever see him live? I might just have to make the trip there to show him some Texas who dat love.
photo.php

I remember reading stories about him and Jerry Fontenot (center) jamming together in the locker room. Supposedly was a hard-core death metal fan, but I don't know what he plays...probably a blues man in Beaumont TX?!

Saints 4 life

⚜ Falcons Suck ⚜
Reaction score
You know what's crazy about him being a musician? He has Tinnitus. Tinnitus is ringing in the ears. I heard he has it so bad he throws up from it. I have it myself. My ears ring 24/7. They have been like this since April. There is no cure for it. I was in a band for 17 years, probably the cause of my Tinnitus, Kyle got his from concussions, so I've read. It's no joke. I know it can't be easy performing with constant ringing in your ears. MAD PROPS to Kyle for dealing with that mess.

billinms

Tiptoeing Through the Tulips
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EYhz1n2Ge-I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EYhz1n2Ge-I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

You

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I remember seeing him back in the day at the house of blues when he was playing for The Saints. He had a band and Cam Cleeland was in it too.

I recall he was quite popular with the ladies who like Poles. And dancing.

jubo

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I've seen him a couple of times, most recently at the seafood festival. He's pretty good, lots of energy, entertaining. I'd say go and enjoy! He also sells CDs usually, afterward, pretty cheap. I got one just to support him, he will sign it, take pictures, etc. I always liked him as a Saint.
Saw him walking around the festival after his performance, I'd say he's a good foot taller than anyone else walking around. lol Always has a smile on his face.

daninmn

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
You know what's crazy about him being a musician? He has Tinnitus. Tinnitus is ringing in the ears. I heard he has it so bad he throws up from it. I have it myself. My ears ring 24/7. They have been like this since April. There is no cure for it. I was in a band for 17 years, probably the cause of my Tinnitus, Kyle got his from concussions, so I've read. It's no joke. I know it can't be easy performing with constant ringing in your ears. MAD PROPS to Kyle for dealing with that mess.

Yeah, I've got it as well. Its not good.

Hedon James

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EYhz1n2Ge-I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EYhz1n2Ge-I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Wow...KICK ***...great find Bill!

Maybe it's just me, but I can definitely hear (and see!) some Zakk Wylde influences in there; plus he's a Saints fan; plus he obviously still loves New Orleans, despite his unceremonious "dumping" by the team; plus he's STILL one of my favorite Saints players with an "enforcer" mentality (should've made a Blind Side movie about HIM!)...

If the guy wants this to be his life/career after football, I'm gonna support that. You've got a new fan Kyle! I'm gonna have to get me some "Anger Management"!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest SaintsReport Originals

Utopia Draft: The Saints' Ideal (Realistic) Scenario
By Dan Levy - posted 4/28/2022

Sea Change: Taysom Hill's "New" Role and What it Means for the Saints
By Dan Levy - posted 4/06/2022

Q&A: AMA (Ask Me Anything) with Dan Levy
5/8/22 | 4/20/22

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines