Kyle Turley a musician? | Page 2 | New Orleans Saints - SaintsReport.com

Kyle Turley a musician? (1 Viewer)

Currently reading:
Kyle Turley a musician? (1 Viewer)

Saints 4 life

⚜ Falcons Suck ⚜
Reaction score
Yeah, I've got it as well. Its not good.
Sorry bro. I know it's no fun living with it. My first four days of having it, it literally almost drove me insane. The ringing was so loud and there was no escaping it. Every day I pray it doesn't comeback as loud, it was scary. Now, I hear it, but most of the time I don't b/c I'm not focused on it, it's just there.

JRead2

Hades is frozen.
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
He was in Charlotte last month for the Saints game, and had a concert at Whiskey River that evening. I didn't get to go to the concert, but his music is pretty good. He stopped by where we were tailgating, so I included his song on our tailgating video:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/umqc3j-A4es?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/umqc3j-A4es?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

keepoursaints

I hate American Airlines
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Barring something crazy happening to where I couldnt I most likely will, does he sing too or just play the gutair?

Yea he played in BR last year and I went to his show. Turley was always my favorite Saint and I wanted him to sign my jersey. He's a VERY cool dude and will talk and hang out like he's just one of the guys. The music was country/rockish which isn't exactly my favorite, but they put on a good show and interacted with the crowd so I was glad I went.

If you can make it, you should definitely go.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest SaintsReport Originals

Utopia Draft: The Saints' Ideal (Realistic) Scenario
By Dan Levy - posted 4/28/2022

Sea Change: Taysom Hill's "New" Role and What it Means for the Saints
By Dan Levy - posted 4/06/2022

Q&A: AMA (Ask Me Anything) with Dan Levy
5/8/22 | 4/20/22

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines