Kyle Turley a musician? (1 Viewer)

Sean

All-Pro
Reaction score
Okay I was young when Kyle Turley was playing as a Saint so give me a little slack but I didnt know he was a musician now, I just saw this post on Facebook from a night club in Beaumont, Texas this Saturday, about 40 minutes from my hometown and it was very random to see on my news feed say the least lol. Anyone ever see him live? I might just have to make the trip there to show him some Texas who dat love.
photo.php

Attachments

• 76547_1349584879530_1828605049_655082_4746602_n.jpg
    76547_1349584879530_1828605049_655082_4746602_n.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 8
I've never seen him. I know KOS has and he said he's good. Make the trip dude.

I've heard him before... Really like the song "flying helmets," he is pretty forthcoming about his NFL experiences and didn't like playing in St. Louis

He was playing at some place we went to for the Carolina game. He was pretty good

Okay I was young when Kyle Turley was playing as a Saint so give me a little slack but I didnt know he was a musician now, I just saw this post on Facebook from a night club in Beaumont, Texas this Saturday, about 40 minutes from my hometown and it was very random to see on my news feed say the least lol. Anyone ever see him live? I might just have to make the trip there to show him some Texas who dat love.
photo.php

I remember reading stories about him and Jerry Fontenot (center) jamming together in the locker room. Supposedly was a hard-core death metal fan, but I don't know what he plays...probably a blues man in Beaumont TX?!

You know what's crazy about him being a musician? He has Tinnitus. Tinnitus is ringing in the ears. I heard he has it so bad he throws up from it. I have it myself. My ears ring 24/7. They have been like this since April. There is no cure for it. I was in a band for 17 years, probably the cause of my Tinnitus, Kyle got his from concussions, so I've read. It's no joke. I know it can't be easy performing with constant ringing in your ears. MAD PROPS to Kyle for dealing with that mess.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EYhz1n2Ge-I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EYhz1n2Ge-I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I remember seeing him back in the day at the house of blues when he was playing for The Saints. He had a band and Cam Cleeland was in it too.

I recall he was quite popular with the ladies who like Poles. And dancing.

I've seen him a couple of times, most recently at the seafood festival. He's pretty good, lots of energy, entertaining. I'd say go and enjoy! He also sells CDs usually, afterward, pretty cheap. I got one just to support him, he will sign it, take pictures, etc. I always liked him as a Saint.
Saw him walking around the festival after his performance, I'd say he's a good foot taller than anyone else walking around. lol Always has a smile on his face.

You know what's crazy about him being a musician? He has Tinnitus. Tinnitus is ringing in the ears. I heard he has it so bad he throws up from it. I have it myself. My ears ring 24/7. They have been like this since April. There is no cure for it. I was in a band for 17 years, probably the cause of my Tinnitus, Kyle got his from concussions, so I've read. It's no joke. I know it can't be easy performing with constant ringing in your ears. MAD PROPS to Kyle for dealing with that mess.

Yeah, I've got it as well. Its not good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom