L.A. Noire (2 Viewers)

HennessyRob

NOLA Raised
Reaction score
Rockstar games has done it again folks.
This Fall, Rockstar will hit us with another Masterpiece.
The game is L.A. Noire.
It's set in 1940's L.A
The following is 10 reasons why we all must get this game.

1) You play as a good guy for once
2) LA is rockstar's biggest environment yet
3) It's got new facial animation tech
4) The team is paying extreme attention to detail
5) Cole's character will change
6) Progress is a desk job
7) The vehicles come from Jay Leno's garage
8) Rockstar has overseen the action scenes
9) The conversation system is similar to Mass Effect's
10) It's based on real crimes

The new Game Informer mag has a 6 page write-up about the game. Check it out A.S.A.P
Go to the following link to get more detail about the 10 things listed above:http://www.gamesradar.com/f/10-things-you-didnt-know-about-la-noire/a-2010021616529809004

this will no doubt be GOTY and a must buy

if only there were more developers like Rockstar out there

Looking forward to this. I've learned that if Rockstar makes it, it's worth checking out.

I'll probably get this. I've grown to really like games set in the past as opposed to games in the future.

That being said, i wish Rock Star would get away from New York and L.A. I can't understand why no one takes a serious look at a game like this set in New Orleans. I mean come on, Uptown, the CBD, the Quarter, the projects, the Warehouse district, the 9th ward, Metarie, the west bank, the city was made to be a GTA type game.

I'll probably get this. I've grown to really like games set in the past as opposed to games in the future.

That being said, i wish Rock Star would get away from New York and L.A. I can't understand why no one takes a serious look at a game like this set in New Orleans. I mean come on, Uptown, the CBD, the Quarter, the projects, the Warehouse district, the 9th ward, Metarie, the west bank, the city was made to be a GTA type game.

i am sure that people everywhere think their city is an ideal location for a GTA game :shrug:

as a fellowing gaming enthusiast (not to mention a TTWO stockholder), I hope you're right. speaking of rockstar, I think reddead redemption is going to be amazing as well.

Is Noire a sandbox game as well?

Yes it is.
It will be bigger than any of the GTA games.
We will get to drive around L.A. before it had Highways running through it.

yep....i think the cool thing will be the detective work they talked about in the article....having to investigate crimes and look for evidence....

i think this game is going to be pretty awesome....

they didn't mention any multiplayer and i understand if Rockstar doesn't put it in there....but the GTAIV multiplayer was a lot of fun...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom