L.A. Noire (2 Viewers)

I'm going to be really ****** if it turns out the world really does end in a zombie apocalypse.

That is unless I get to watch them eat antipop's brain before they get me.

well, i have read The Zombie Survival Guide and you haven't

i'll be the one watching them eat your brains

meh....i am enjoying the game

it's not difficult but it's interesting to go through the cases....

if you liked Heavy Rain, this game is right there but with a little more action....

Wait, wait, wait... nobody told me you couldn't buy hotdogs in the game. That's definitely a deal breaker. What's next I can't get a shoe shine?

I'm surprised the tvp got through the sign up process.

game looks great...gotta give em that...my neighbor got it last night and after about an hour or two it was beginning to be meh...:rolleyes:

Ok, after 11 cases it's getting really repetitive. It's pretty much the CSI games in 3rd person with chases and gun fights.

Odd how your only 5 posts are to slam a video game on the VGB. Do you work for Bungee? Is this your job, to sign onto message boards and slam other games?

I'm with Jonesy, what's your agenda rookie?

Tell me before the rapture!

Something tells me Jonesys gonna take the high road and deprive us of a long-overdue slapfest. Don't forget buzd is picking sand out of his crotch 3 states away, I say we get all "Twinny" up in here.

Something tells me Jonesys gonna take the high road and deprive us of a long-overdue slapfest. Don't forget buzd is picking sand out of his crotch 3 states away, I say we get all "Twinny" up in here.

Read his screen name phonetically and I think you'll see it's pretty clear that he was a former banned poster. I wonder who?

That being said, it appears he was right about L.A. Noire.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom