L.A. Noire (1 Viewer)

I love his screen name. Was going to mention that. Now I have to go do the dishes because my wife runs my life and I am not allowed an opinion on anything. See you guys tomorrow in the afterlife.

I love his screen name. Was going to mention that. Now I have to go do the dishes because my wife runs my life and I am not allowed an opinion on anything. See you guys tomorrow in the afterlife.

Make sure you give antipop and zeetes a big hug and a big sloppy kiss from me today. :hearts:

Scathing retort...which answers the question, "Is Jonesy a trial attorney?"

It wasn't a retort, it was an observation. The dude got banned. I thought it odd that someone would sign up, just to flame out railing against a video game. Usually retreads take a few shots at Dads before they flame out.

Read his screen name phonetically and I think you'll see it's pretty clear that he was a former banned poster. I wonder who?

That being said, it appears he was right about L.A. Noire.

Not sure about the game review, but you nailed it. He gone...again.

It wasn't a retort, it was an observation. The dude got banned. I thought it odd that someone would sign up, just to flame out railing against a video game. Usually retreads take a few shots at Dads before they flame out.

He was origionally flagged for the name.

:cheer:

Did he at least give zeetes a kiss from me? I mean, if you can't count on WDF to deliver wet kisses to men on your behalf, who can you count on for that?
no but i got a hug

:hug:

on a side note- LA Noire is pretty damn good. i see a little repetition but it doesn't really hinder the playability. so far so good. i'm just now wrapping up the last traffic desk case.

Tis truth

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom