L.A. Noire (1 Viewer)

Private business is private business. It's between me and the poor Asian lady whose chair I sat it.

just finished it. great story, but too easy and far too linear with no replay value unless they release some really long cases. 7/10

DLC coming the last week of June.

The case is: Nicholson Electroplating Disaster

It's for the Arson desk, based on an explosion that destroyed O'Connor Electro-Plating. There were 17 deaths with over 100 buildings damaged, as well as a 22 foot crater left in the ground.

July 12th will see the release of another Vice Case: Reefer Madness

just finished it. great story, but too easy and far too linear with no replay value unless they release some really long cases. 7/10

i like to disagree with zeetes so i give it an 8/10

based on originality

really solid game and a great one too since R* made it

i hope widge hates it

well, i haven't beaten it yet, but i sold it back while i could still get most of my value. just too repetitive, didn't engross me, annoying driving from point a to point b 100 times. love the originality, but needs just a little bit more.

well, i haven't beaten it yet, but i sold it back while i could still get most of my value. just too repetitive, didn't engross me, annoying driving from point a to point b 100 times. love the originality, but needs just a little bit more.
i made my partner drive everywhere.

Does this game ever pick up? I played to the point where you become a detective last night and it was really slow and not much of a challenge. Does it pick up at some point.

widgeface, if you are bored with it already, just send it back to GF....

the story does pick but it's pretty repetitive....that's probably my only knock on the game

i enjoyed playing it though which means it's a good game and we all know that you only like terrible games

widgeface, if you are bored with it already, just send it back to GF....

the story does pick but it's pretty repetitive....that's probably my only knock on the game

I don't know, it does seem a bit repetitive, but that's not my only issue with it. I like the concept of the game, but it just seems to lack the fun element. I just feel like I'm going through the motions. And the interface with the "truth" "doubt" "lying" choices and the notebook just seems clunky. All in all, I think I'd rather just play Red Dead Redemption again or even pick up a old copy of GTA IV which was not my favorite R* game.

This game just seems to be stuck in a black hole between an RPG and an action/3p Shooter game. That could be interesting, if done right, but this game just doesn't seem to be done right. There just seems to be so much restraint on what you do, how you do it and what order you have to do it in. Unlike Mongeeses, dwarfs do not like their games to tell them what to all the time. I think they might be doing it wrong.

Beat it in 1 day (17 hours) Sadly I had to choose between AC:Brotherhood and L.A. Noire as to which to beat first. I choose AC and now I wait 6-8 days for a new game. They tried to be too different from R*. Usually when you beat the game its still fun to go and mess around but this game has nothing in freeplay but driving. Try running over some citizens, its extremely hard my kill count is only at 5. The game also ****** me off because in some cases you could tell that they didnt do it or that it was all one person( B.D.) but you still had to convict them. No replay value and surprising short for 3 Disks. Oh Btw I also made my Partner drive most of the time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom