Match Up L.S.U vs Arkansas line. (1 Viewer)

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Read an article earlier today that the Tigers are the heaviest SEC favorite since 1980. They are favored by 44 to win.

I feel like the 2nd stringers could start and beat Ar-Kansas, but that's a lot of points. I don't think they'll cover. Next week against aggie is where I want to see a serious beatdown. They have it coming and deservedly so. Just show the team video of Coach Kragthorpe getting punched, and Coach O won't have to punch himself in the jaw.

I don't see a 44 point win either, but I would really like to see a shutout and Myles Brennan play the full second half with some starters.

I don't see a 44 point win either, but I would really like to see a shutout and Myles Brennan play the full second half with some starters.

It would take Coach O going balls to the wall the whole game and that wont happen if we are up 4 scores

Real gamblers are going to bet their lungs on the Razorbacks.
I've seen some spreads at 46.5! That's just silly!

Mississippi State and Western Kentucky both beat Arkansas by 30. Arkansas is the worst SEC team I've seen in a very long time. Only team close is some of the Vandy teams from more than a decade ago.

Burrow is looking to wrap up the Heisman and LSU is going to try and hang 70 before Brennan takes over in the 2nd half.

Mississippi State and Western Kentucky both beat Arkansas by 30. Arkansas is the worst SEC team I've seen in a very long time. Only team close is some of the Vandy teams from more than a decade ago.

Burrow is looking to wrap up the Heisman and LSU is going to try and hang 70 before Brennan takes over in the 2nd half.
I really hope that Coach O doesn't sit Burrow too early.
If Joe is indeed sitting after halftime, it would be the single biggest reason to take the Pigs +46.5 in a monster size wager.
Too bad I don't bet, because I could sure use the money.

Yeah, if I were a gambling man, I'd take Arkansas and the points. Even if LSU blows 'em out early, I don't see Coach O running the score up beyond 3 TDs and risking the health of his starters for the SEC Championship game and the potential playoffs.

Yeah, if I were a gambling man, I'd take Arkansas and the points. Even if LSU blows 'em out early, I don't see Coach O running the score up beyond 3 TDs and risking the health of his starters for the SEC Championship game and the potential playoffs.
Idk. Style points matter to these people making the playoff rankings and for Burrow's Heisman chances. Much lesser teams than LSU have beaten this pathetic Arkansas team by 30+. No reason LSU shouldn't want to do the same.

I'd still take Arkansas and the points though.

A line I saw on Lock it In with Rachel Bonetta and Cousin Sal yesterday had the game down to 42.5. Still a lot but more reasonable. I think earlier this year L.S.U covered a 50 point line against Northwestern State.
I was there for that game. Is Arkansas on the level of NSU? If so, wow.

Also, we are supposed to get our first extensive look at All-Everything Safety/Outfielder Maurice Hampton tonight...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom