L4D2 Demo (1 Viewer)

I played the demo for about 2 hours.

I played it both online and off.

I got use a few new weapons like a frying pan, guitar, and what I believe is an improved shotgun. I found a grenade of Boomer Bile. Whomever you throw it on will be violently attacked by zombies.

All of the old enemies are back.................but they have brought along friends.

The Charger------A Zombie Mike Bell. He runs you over and if he really doesn't like you, picks you up and slams you several times.
The Spitter----spits acid .
The Jockey---- jumps onto the back of a survivor and steer them towards other infected or traps.

The Charger------A Zombie Mike Bell. He runs you over and if he really doesn't like you, picks you up and slams you several times.

Sweet, I wonder if you can pull the survivor away from him when his forward progress is stopped? ;)

Thanks for the info Rob, look forward to downloading the demo soon!

As I mentioned elsewhere, I preordered this today. They gave me a card with the demo code. Do I still need the code or is the demo open now?

I'm new to the xbox world, so I've never played this game. What do I need to know?

As I mentioned elsewhere, I preordered this today. They gave me a card with the demo code. Do I still need the code or is the demo open now?

I'm new to the xbox world, so I've never played this game. What do I need to know?

Shoot the zombie in the face. That's the basic premise. Also, you should be able to download the demo for free. That card probably entitles you to a DLC weapon or character of some sort.

Shoot the zombie in the face. That's the basic premise. Also, you should be able to download the demo for free. That card probably entitles you to a DLC weapon or character of some sort.

they were giving early access to the demo with a preorder...

i don't know when the demo is open to everyone

Played the demo and just didn't feel the thrill like I did on the first one, maybe I need the whole game for it.

The commercial I saw for L4D tonight had Clutch as the soundtrack. Very cool. :9: I'm psyched for this game.

is single player worth playing and paying 60 dollars for? I want to play it but I haven't worried about it cause of the internet. Can't buy now anyway, just wondering about the Single player experience

is single player worth playing and paying 60 dollars for? I want to play it but I haven't worried about it cause of the internet. Can't buy now anyway, just wondering about the Single player experience

the game is meant for 4 person co-op....there really is no reason to play it otherwise

which one of you morans gave that post a thumbs down?? care to explain yourself??

anyway, the commercial for L4D2 has the Clutch song Electric Worry in it :rock:

i guess it was helpful to me since it answered my question... there you go.....................

Last edited:
which one of you morans gave that post a thumbs down?? care to explain yourself??

anyway, the commercial for L4D2 has the Clutch song Electric Worry in it :rock:

Someone is following you around giving you thumbs down for seemingly no reason...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom