La Brea (TV Series) NBC/Peacock (1 Viewer)

I did.

Well, I fell asleep every episode so I can't tell you how the season ends. G/fren likes it, but she likes 4400 and other terrible shows. I still love her, just not her taste in tv shows.

I did and I still like the show. Although, I hate "the over the top" cop character and her dope dealing son, that has to be the worst storylines of the show.

The whole time travel angle kinda saved it somewhat. The whole thing with the dad being the child who was already there, was interesting.. isn't that great, meaning it'll be renewed while they cancel good ones .

The whole time travel angle kinda saved it somewhat. The whole thing with the dad being the child who was already there, was interesting.. isn't that great, meaning it'll be renewed while they cancel good ones .
Yeah, the dad is really a cave boy story made it at least somewhat interesting. My wife's watches it, so I tolerate it. I was wondering why the lady (Lily) didn't disappear when the map did, but then she got zapped in the end, so at least that held up. But then end she jumped back in the hole as an older lady to save someone stuck in a bear trap 1200 miles away....

Yeah, the dad is really a cave boy story made it at least somewhat interesting. My wife's watches it, so I tolerate it. I was wondering why the lady (Lily) didn't disappear when the map did, but then she got zapped in the end, so at least that held up. But then end she jumped back in the hole as an older lady to save someone stuck in a bear trap 1200 miles away....
The show proves that indeed the child is father to the man...or has a responsibility to a woman who will eventually be his wife....10,000 years later.

Still on board. My thoughts on the show still have not changed, I like it.

I have a acronym that I use for TV shows called J.I.E. which stands for Just Interesting Enough

I don't love this show

It's not like I'm super excited for the next episode, but it's just interesting enough for me to watch the next episode

Just barely

I feel like I'll be bowing out soon

Just started watching on Peacock. I am mid way through EP 3 and it is OK except for the narration. That is irritating

Watched the first few season 2 episodes. I'm out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom