LA Technical College (B.R. campus) Student kills 2 and herself (merged) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/02/08/la.tech.shooting/index.html
A female student shot two other women and herself Friday morning inside a classroom on the campus of Louisiana Technical College in Baton Rouge, authorities said.

Baton Rouge police Sgt. Don Kelly said officers responding to a 911 call found all three already dead in a second-floor classroom.

About 20 people were in the classroom at the time of the shooting, Kelly said. He would not give the room number or say what kind of class it was.

No shots were fired anywhere else, Kelly said.

Woah! Bad info in the thread title. I'll fix it. Louisiana Tech is a whole other school.

:(

Good Grief, it seems like things like this are happening more and more.

I thought you meant Louisiana Tech, in RUston by your title.
Scared me, I have a niece there.

:(

Good Grief, it seems like things like this are happening more and more.

I thought you meant Louisiana Tech, in RUston by your title.
Scared me, I have a niece there.

You're telling me...I've got a daughter at Tech. No problem, I fixed the thread title. :9:

Sad. I'll pray for the families involved. Is this the first time this type of shooting has been committed by a woman?

That's horrible and thanks for the title fix DD

What goes on in the minds of these people?

Tragic stuff. Not that it makes any difference, but do we know the ages of the people involved?

Woman Kills 2, Herself at La College

BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — A young woman killed two female students in a college classroom at a vocational college Friday, then killed herself, police said.

The students apparently were shot in their seats in the second-floor classroom at Louisiana Technical College, Sgt. Don Kelly said.

Officers ran into the building within four minutes of the first 911 call, which came at 8:36 a.m., he said.

"There was mass pandemonium, people running," Kelly said. "One officer — the first into the classroom — told me he could still smell gunpowder."

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gW9eeND6lpzUpgmD_jq7GRujvfRAD8UM94HG0

well at least you didn't have a misleading title in your thread :shrug:

After last night here there was a gunman who entered a city council meeting and killed 5 then was killed and now seeing this story back home and by a female? Wow, what the hell?:dunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom