Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you the 2008 SW Division Champs (1 Viewer)

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
YOURRRRRRR New Orleans Hornets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the best NBA Team in NO's long and storied history. Tonight the Hornets proved and made the men who came before us and who will came after us a greater emphasis on winning. Yes indeed we have 56 wins, a franchise all time mark and the first ever division title for not only the Hornets franchise period but for the city of New Orleans period in any capacity in the NBA. it was the best of times and maybe the worst of times on occasion but to critics and naysayers, this is our win and our team, New Orleans is back, better then ever, maybe a bit beaten but no way stirred in our resiliency.

So I take the time to thank all the members of Sr.com for this proud moment in our city's fine accomplishment . To people who are my colleagues on here, I sincerely wish this season goes on to the final goal and thats the NBA title. We have earned this trip and we have made the best of maybe a final chance at setting it right

So to Andrus, the mods, the Saints fans all over the country who may read this. This is for you. This is our little brother team doing good man. Give them a loving hand and support them in this pivotal time in the post season. Their success makes us look good too

We won 56 games and maybe one more, lets do what the old slogan in WWII implied: Lets go for broke. Lets try to make history.

We have already done a fair share of it already anyway.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom