Ladies and gentlemen of the nfc south (1 Viewer)

literature

All-Pro
Reaction score
Gentlemen of the NFC South: A Panther,a Saint, A Buc ,and a Falcon

The Panther is a creature that walk the earth, stlaking it prey like a mouse. It sees through velvet eyes the prize of hunting. Carolina is its home domain, it makes those enter it beware.
The Saint is like liquid fire, burning those asunder with the power of black and Gold thunderbolts. Those who enter the swamps of New Orleans will watch itself carefully as the fires which are unseen to human eyes destroy them.
The Falcon is a bird who flys the sky like a winged-chariot that is drawn by the power of the men who red and black. These men are to be watched by thsoe who dare to enter the Georgia skies which end at atlanta.
The Buc is the man who ravages the sea, led in packs by those who would land at Tampa Bay.

I am sorry if I wasting anybody's time with this poetry, I just thoguht I would salute the best divsion in the NFL by using their symbols are crude animal charaters. WE have a great divsion to play in, so Lets hope it the Saints turn in 2005

May the sacred hymn propel the Saints to victory. Amen.

Gentlemen of the NFC South: A Panther,a Saint, A Buc ,and a Falcon

The Panther is a creature that walk the earth, stlaking it prey like a mouse. It sees through velvet eyes the prize of hunting. Carolina is its home domain, it makes those enter it beware.
The Saint is like liquid fire, burning those asunder with the power of black and Gold thunderbolts. Those who enter the swamps of New Orleans will watch itself carefully as the fires which are unseen to human eyes destroy them.
The Falcon is a bird who flys the sky like a winged-chariot that is drawn by the power of the men who red and black. These men are to be watched by thsoe who dare to enter the Georgia skies which end at atlanta.
The Buc is the man who ravages the sea, led in packs by those who would land at Tampa Bay.

I am sorry if I wasting anybody's time with this poetry, I just thoguht I would salute the best divsion in the NFL by using their symbols are crude animal charaters. WE have a great divsion to play in, so Lets hope it the Saints turn in 2005

May the sacred hymn propel the Saints to victory. Amen.

Long time lurker here. New member and first time poster.

I felt compelled to register in order to pay my respects to the scribe who scribbled. I always laugh when one of these gems get pulled out of the vast SR archives.

Obviously a man of many interests, I've lurked on many forums.

Bikes, cooking, guitars and so on.

This is one of my all time favorite hangouts.

Who Dat!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom