Pelicans Ladies and Gentlemen... (2 Viewers)

GrandAdmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.grandadmiral.net
After beginning the season in one of the worse ways possible, going 1 and 12 to begin the season, I am happy to report that the New Orleans Pelicans, YOUR New Orleans Pelicans, MY New Orleans Pelicans - OUR PELICANS - have guaranteed themselves a spot in the play-in tournament. With tonight's win, they are guaranteed at least the #10 spot.

What a remarkable turnaround.

***ETA:*** One side note mentioned in FOX 8's article...

The Lakers’ loss tonight certifies that the lottery pick in the Anthony Davis trade will remain in the top 10 lottery and rerouted to the Pelicans.
Give us that damn pick. Thanks, Lakers.

Last edited:
After beginning the season in one of the worse ways possible, going 1 and 12 to begin the season, I am happy to report that the New Orleans Pelicans, YOUR New Orleans Pelicans, MY New Orleans Pelicans - OUR PELICANS - have guaranteed themselves a spot in the play-in tournament. With tonight's win, they are guaranteed at least the #10 spot.

What a remarkable turnaround.

***ETA:*** One side note mentioned in FOX 8's article...

Give us that damn pick. Thanks, Lakers.
No playoffs for Betamax Davis!

#FUNKDEMLAKERS

#THATSALLFOLKS

The future is bright. When you subtract that terrible start to the season, this team is above .500 which shows what they can do going forward.

We have a loaded roster of young talent that should entice Zion to want to stay instead of running to a big market, but even if he does, we just proved that Green can push this team to success.

The Lakers miss the playoffs (That's all Folks) and we have their 1st round pick now.

h12hsj8bn6371.jpg

The future is bright. When you subtract that terrible start to the season, this team is above .500 which shows what they can do going forward.

We have a loaded roster of young talent that should entice Zion to want to stay instead of running to a big market, but even if he does, we just proved that Green can push this team to success.
We need Zion to boost us well over 0.500.

We need Zion to boost us well over 0.500.

I am all in on hoping Zion comes back and stays with the team and hope his presence would push us to the upper half of Western Conference playoff teams. But even without him, this team is proving to be a team that can make the playoffs every year which is a cultural change needed in the organization.

It's exciting as hell right now that we made the play-in but I am hopefully that Green is shifting it to where making the play-in will be a disappointment in the future, with or without Zion.

One more win OR spurs loss and we host the play-in!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom