Pelicans Ladies and Gentlemen... (1 Viewer)

Pels just look flat tonight. Memphis is clearly the better team, but we’re struggling.

Oh well, on to the next one.,,
Yeah, flat is a good description. Not sure if the loss of Jonas to foul trouble contributed or not, but they just didn't look as together as they have in recent games. Everyone was off last night. :shrug:

Yeah, flat is a good description. Not sure if the loss of Jonas to foul trouble contributed or not, but they just didn't look as together as they have in recent games. Everyone was off last night. :shrug:
The Pels still have a way to go to be a threat to beat a real playoff contender. Yeah the play-in with the Spurs will be some lagniappe for the season, but it wouldn’t be very wise to expect more than a few extra games this postseason

The Pels still have a way to go to be a threat to beat a real playoff contender. Yeah the play-in with the Spurs will be some lagniappe for the season, but it wouldn’t be very wise to expect more than a few extra games this postseason
Oh, I agree. But we're seeing a solid foundation being laid for the future. What has impressed me has been the enthusiasm and energy that they have played with lately. That was completely missing against Memphis. Hence the flat comment.

Oh, I agree. But we're seeing a solid foundation being laid for the future. What has impressed me has been the enthusiasm and energy that they have played with lately. That was completely missing against Memphis. Hence the flat comment.
@Bill was probably watching again... :rant:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom