Ladies make sure your bikini is made to get wet (1 Viewer)

Long, long ago, this effect was discovered by Sports Illustrated with a young model called Cheryl Tiegs. Millions of young men ruined their eyesight trying to see what they thought they could see.

There's a nude beach here called Black's Beach. My good friend wanted to go there last summer after I first moved here because she had 2 weeks before starting her new job and it was on her bucket list as she's from SD and had never been there in all her years living here. The people who were out there nude were primarily the ones most of you don't want to look at and I'll just leave it at that.

There's a nude beach here called Black's Beach. My good friend wanted to go there last summer after I first moved here because she had 2 weeks before starting her new job and it was on her bucket list as she's from SD and had never been there in all her years living here. The people who were out there nude were primarily the ones most of you don't want to look at and I'll just leave it at that.

The problem with nude beaches?

Wrinkled naughty parts.

i can not believe you threw this hanging curve ball and @BobE didnt swing.....

HAHA! When we first got FLIR on the CH-53 when I was stationed in Tustin, we tested it out by looking at Black's Beach. It was on our flight route from Tustin to Camp Pendleton. We didn't after that one time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom