Ladies... STAY CALM... (1 Viewer)

40 years of faith, baited breath, and plenty of oats smelling breath. AAHH to be a Saints fan is always to be in that number. Now on to #7 this week.

Thank you scandalous. i rarely post, just read and take it all in and you took the words right out of my mouth. this team sure has been fun to watch this year. we have been in every game and if not for out own mistakes we would definitely have a better record. we still have a great shot at a playoff berth. and the building blocks to be a consistent winner for a long time. Please people this glass is surely half full. I have said my piece back to lurking.

I agree totally. I continue to be extremely optimistic about the Saints. I rarely post but do rely upon this board to keep in tough with the pulse of the team. I have been a fan since the beginning of the franchise and have no doubt that we are in better shape than at anytime in team history. We have a good young coaching staff, a very smart solid quarterback, good young players who continue to play hard. It seems this team is being built with good men not spoiled athletes. At the beginning of the year I predicted a 6 and 10 season. Now I think we will finish 9 and 7 and will feel very positive about this. I have faith in this staff to continue building a team that will win and make the city of New Orleans and Saints fan everywhere proud. Please take a couple of minutes to remember the shape this franchise was in less than a year ago. GO SAINTS, BEAT THE FALCONS.

We are in the FIRST year of a new regime... Lets take the Bengals... In thier first year with a new regime (Marvin and company) they went 8-8... The NFL was a blaze about them... Wow what a job. We will win at least 3 or 4 more games... Don't you understand... WE WON 3 GAMES LAST YEAR!!!!!!! Hurricane or not we still only won 3 games... Man, don't you remember the last time we had a new staff come in and do good right away... THEY WORKED OUT GREAT! This whole year has been like Christmas... This team is not the Saints of old. We are well coached and more disciplined... Enjoy this year for what it is... A GREAT TURN AROUND!!!! And in the 2008 season if we are 8-8 or 3-13... If Payton and Gibbs have had time to get the players and the system they want in place and the defense still is terrible... then I will jump on the hate train with you, but right now just clap and scream for OUR New Orleans Saints... They are playing well guys... Our defense is severely out matched, our Offense makes mistakes, but each week but these guys are fighting for us, so the least we could do is be positive... Good night and drink beer...
See this is logical thinking, and there is not alot of logical thinking on this board, we can all take solice in the fact that we beat ourselves the last 2 games with the fumbles, but we fail to realize how good we are and how bad we been in the past, our offense is a threat, we pass to set up the run, we been screaming for that the past 2-3 yrs, now that we do it, were crying that we are passing to much, we were 3-13 last year couldnt move the ball to save our lives we have a top 5 quarterback 2 great backs found our reciever of the future in Colston, capable linebackers (shanle, fujita) drafted a stud safety (harper) to team with a ballhawk in Bullocks, who will get back to his ball hawking ways when Harper comes back, so much has gone good for us this year and this is the first year, payton hasnt addressed the whole roster yet, cause you cant do that in one year, the things that hurt us this year, wont next year, but enjoy this season fellas and enjoy reggie, marques, evans, weatherford, we have dreamed to have a draft and a season like the one we are having right now, dont ruin it by acting like we have always been this good and we have always drafted this well, stay humble and know that things will only get better, were gonna make the playoffs were to good not to, whether it be by the skin of our teeth or by us winning the division its still something we never thought would happen coming into this year.

great post. all I wanted from this season was 4 wins and 4-5 games we had a chance in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom