Lake Charles Restaurant Recommendations? (1 Viewer)

xaeniac

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Are there any good/great Lake Charles restaurants that any of you guys/gals would recommend??

If Catfish Contraband is still a going concern, they're pretty good. Fried catfish and hushpuppies, all you can eat.

Just looking for a few favorites that people like, so I can pick one and bring the wife out.

Dan's BBQ is a good one if you're looking for some awesome BBQ. Pujo St Cafe has this pseudo-refined atmosphere. The best Seafood place is in Sulphur (7-10 minute drive) at the Boiling Point. The Harlequin (sp?) is the nice steak place. Mazin's is a very fancy Mediteranean place. Then we have the franchises like DeAngelos, Olive Garden, Chili's, etc.

Can you get in Pujo St. Cafe with Blue jeans? Looking for a place that is good that I don't have to dress up and menu sounds like something that the wife would like. Is the price at Pujo somewhat reasonable < $50 a plate?

Last edited:
Can you get in Pujo St. Cafe with Blue jeans? Looking for a place that is good that I don't have to dress up and menu sounds like something that the wife would like. Is the price at Pujo somewhat reasonable < $50 a plate?

Yes on both accounts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom