Lakers and Kobe (1 Viewer)

Are they ever any good? I know b-ball is a difficult game to call, but the NBA's officials are really bad.

I also think too many players FLOP, that's the only thing I HATE about basketball, too many players flop like a bunch of #@$%%. It happens in Football(with the kickers sometimes) but not as much but I hate it nonetheless. It's a chicken $%#@ way of playing as far as I'm concerned. The refs have to do a better chance of recognizing that.

I also think too many players FLOP, that's the only thing I HATE about basketball, too many players flop like a bunch of #@$%%. It happens in Football(with the kickers sometimes) but not as much but I hate it nonetheless. It's a chicken $%#@ way of playing as far as I'm concerned. The refs have to do a better chance of recognizing that.

When in football would flopping benefit a team? I can only think of two players that would do it (QB's and K's). To be honest flopping in basketball isn't as bad as it used to now that Vlade Divac is out of the league. It's mostly euro players that do it anyway and after watching the World Cup a few times you see where they pick it up from.

Maybe not flopping but there is an awful lot of whining and pseudo-indignation (see Spurs, San Antonio).

When in football would flopping benefit a team? I can only think of two players that would do it (QB's and K's). To be honest flopping in basketball isn't as bad as it used to now that Vlade Divac is out of the league. It's mostly euro players that do it anyway and after watching the World Cup a few times you see where they pick it up from.

What you just said, when a QB or Kicker does it and gets a 15 yard penalty when they have NO business acting like they got knocked to the ground. I just hate it when it happens in basketball and football(basketball is the worst though). Refs need to do a better job of separating the real from the fake/acting.

I don't watch soccer and if that is the case that's one more reason for me not to.

Lakers and Kobe

287da529f800602de0023515882b7edb.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom