Lamar Jackson with an NFL first for QBs (1 Viewer)

And to think we passed on this Heisman trophy winner to get Davenport.

Also I'm super impressed with Baltimore's coaching and analytics.
Many draft experts predicted that Lamar Jackson was going to end up with the Saints and I was not too excited about the idea. I was not enthused about the Saints drafting Patrick Mahomes when rumor about CSP wanting the kid was flying. It is a very interesting -and sometimes painful exercise- to compare the accuracy of your previous draft prospect reviews with their actual performances few years later.

Many draft experts predicted that Lamar Jackson was going to end up with the Saints and I was not too excited about the idea. I was not enthused about the Saints drafting Patrick Mahomes when rumor about CSP wanting the kid was flying. It is a very interesting -and sometimes painful exercise- to compare the accuracy of your previous draft prospect reviews with their actual performances few years later.
Fair enough. But we gave up TWO picks to get Davenport.

Fair enough. But we gave up TWO picks to get Davenport.
Yeah that's gonna sting for a while.

At this point, we aren't even getting a single second round draft pick level production. I feel bad for the kid this much pressure has been placed upon him by no fault of his own, but it is what it is.

And don't give me the whole "he almost gets to the quarterback" excuse. Almost in the NFL is essentially meaningless.

With Lamar, the ravens offense is on such a unique level. Tough to prepare for a guy like Jackson

If I remember correctly, quite a few members here just didn't want him.
Kid can play. He's finally being coached.
He didn't get that at louisville.

I saw his spin move long run. It was pretty sick.

But don't kid yourself. He will not last in this league running the way he does.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom