Lance Moore 2012 Yearbook Video (1 Viewer)

saintsfan26

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5gbXiQrTpoI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OMG this dude makes one heckuva video and Lance Moore is one heckuva player. Why am I talking like Jim Haslett? :scratch: Seriously though, some of those catches are off the charts sickening!

Sign that man to an extension Loomis, and sign the guy who made the video also :worthy:

I have said this for the last 3 years. Not only does Lance Moore have great hands I believe he has the best concentration(hands/eye coordination) in the NFL. He doesn't get the publicity but if you go back and look at his whole career with the Saints this guy makes like 5 unbelievable catches every year.

love how he faked that redskins defender out of the endzone on the last catch. seemed like he went to the stands to defend. great video.

i love lance moore! and this guy makes amazing videos, his other ones are great too

All he does is make awesome catches. Can't believe they left out the Colston intended, bobbled, corner of the endzone, fingertip TD catch in Baltimore.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom