Lance Moore could miss part of training camp (1 Viewer)

Im lookin at it as a positive its more work for AA and Meach to get better

I just want him to get as much work in as possible before the season. If his first work is in week 1, he'll probably be way behind as far as contributing this year, but we'll see what happens.

I just want him to get as much work in as possible before the season. If his first work is in week 1, he'll probably be way behind as far as contributing this year, but we'll see what happens.

i highly doubt it..Lance is a vet of Payton's system, he might be a little out of rhythm with the rest of the offense but if he's back by week 1 he should be fine by atleast week 4.. if this were the case for our younger recievers like AA or Meach it would be a completely different story

Last edited:
This will give both Arrington and Meachem an opportunity to show what they can (...or cannot do). Let's see how they progress through camp and preseason.

This is fine. Lance can afford to miss part of TC. He's an intelligent player who knows the playbook and runs good routes. Important for him to get healthy. This could be a good thing. We could end up LOADED at WR.

Although he's not a QB.

Correct. Expect him to be practicing during training camp but be limited to no contact. If his strength is there and he has no set backs, I'd expect him to be a wk 1 starter.

And to all of those that blamed the S&C staff for his injury, how about this quote from him:

"I was doing extended squats and there wasn't a lot of weight,'' Moore said. "I lost control of it, the weight went back and my shoulder went forward and it popped out. It was one of those unfortunate things that happen.''

**it happens!!

i highly doubt it..Lance is a vet of Payton's system, he might be a little out of rhythm with the rest of the offense but if he's back by week 1 he should be fine by atleast week 4.. if this were the case for our younger recievers like AA or Meach it would be a completely different story

I think Lance could easily get buried if Meach continues his improvement and AA picks up where he left off last year. The latter is assuming a lot, but I don't see Payton just inserting Lance in the lineup unless he's 100%.

Payton and Loomis are probably kicking each other in the nuggets for not trading Moore when they had the chance to... I've got a gut feeling that Meach and AA will render LM useless this season.

Sure Brees trusts Moore, but he's got an entire Summer to develop chemistry with these 2 guys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom