Lance Moore on First Take (1 Viewer)

DatChris

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Should be on sometime today

Last edited:
Dude, they just announced thier line up for the day. I'm all about breaking news, but the Monday Night Football game and Base Ball leads off everything today. Not to mention the first thing they lead off with football related was the Broncos and Pittsburg and then threw in a quote from Lance Moore about Brees. It's called a tease to get you to watch the whole show.

Soon is anywere between 10:00 and 12:00 Eastern Standard Time.

Dude, they just announced thier line up for the day. I'm all about breaking news, but the Monday Night Football game and Base Ball leads off everything today. Not to mention the first thing they lead off with football related was the Broncos and Pittsburg and then threw in a quote from Lance Moore about Brees. It's called a tease to get you to watch the whole show.

Soon is anywere between 10:00 and 12:00 Eastern Standard Time.

Yeah, don't expect it to be soon. I'm thinking probably next hour, at least.

I have to say Lance Moore is a very handsome man. As a female poster, I'm allowed to say that. Please no thumbs down.

EDITED TO ADD: Lance did say that his father's martial arts training helped his hand-eye coordination for the game. He was very positive and articulate.

I have to say Lance Moore is a very handsome man. As a female poster, I'm allowed to say that. Please no thumbs down.

EDITED TO ADD: Lance did say that his father's martial arts training helped his hand-eye coordination for the game. He was very positive and articulate.

I'm a guy and i'll agree with that. I'm secure in manhood. I imagine the martial arts training helps a lot with getting off the line and away from the db's as well.

<embed src="http://www.4shared.com/embed/142201738/586a09a" width="480" height="380" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed>

St Chad, THE MAN!!!!!!:9:

Didn't realize Moore was a black belt......How ironic he thought Fujita, the guy with the Japanese sir name, might be able to take him......:hihi:

Last edited:

I second that! In fact, looking at our players, I have to say we have some pretty nice eye-candy in a lot of players: Lance Moore, Reggie Bush, Darren Sharper, Scott Fujita, Jeremy Shockey, and I kinda like Roman Harper (and his neck) who is really rocking the salt and pepper hair.

Of course, the important thing is that they are all playing lights-out. :ezbill:

It's great to see Lance happy, healthy, and dancing the "Jerk" in the end zone. Here's to seeing it again and again!

Thanks to Filthman for the heads up, and out to St. Chadwick for the video link.
New Orleans Saints franchise is being known for excellence these days. Every time we see our players out in the media, they are representing well!

<embed src="http://www.4shared.com/embed/142219555/d63dae90" width="480" height="380" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom