Lance Moore..... (1 Viewer)

On the NFL Network, when they showed this play and Lance was smiling and nodding his head up and down, one of the Network guys said, "Lance is saying, "Yep. I'm going to be here aaaallllllll day."" LOL!

LOL yup, saw that.. "gonna be here all day.. ALL DAY!!" Lance cracks me up with that big goofy smiles he gets after a catch, I just know that must drive defenders crazy :) see the way he just bounced right up off the ground after that big hit he took after the first catch ..

L-MO!!

:gosaints:

We're very fortunate that this uncapped season fell right now. With everyone being a RFA, we have a better chance of keeping Jammal Brown, Jahri Evans, and Lance Moore.

I dont think so at all. Washington and Dallas would buy whoever they wanted in an uncapped year. Lets hope the owners and players agree on some type of cap. It could could wind up like MLB where the Yankees and Red Sox spend more on one player then other teams can on entire rosters. I think an uncapped year would be terrible for the Saints.

Personally, I'd take Moore over any of our WR except Colston. But does anyone else besides me see all his after-the-catch stuff resulting in a critical penalty down the road?

Please turn the flamethrowers off. I love the guy, I think the NFL is turning into the No-Fun-League, I'm eating the cheese and I admit this is just nit-picking after yesterday's unbelievable display. I'm just seriously wondering if I'm the only one seeing him coming close to the edge of a penalty with every first down and touchdown catch.

Personally, I'd take Moore over any of our WR except Colston. But does anyone else besides me see all his after-the-catch stuff resulting in a critical penalty down the road?

Please turn the flamethrowers off. I love the guy, I think the NFL is turning into the No-Fun-League, I'm eating the cheese and I admit this is just nit-picking after yesterday's unbelievable display. I'm just seriously wondering if I'm the only one seeing him coming close to the edge of a penalty with every first down and touchdown catch.

I dont think so, but him screaming in the direction of a oppenent could be viewed as taunting so I see what you mean....and I to would take Moore over any receiver not named Colston...

Can we just call him Mr. Velcro? You know it fits!

You can. Be my guest.

Oh BTW Lance, if you could let me know beforehand next time when you're going to explode again, that would be great. A lot of fantasy points last night were wasted. :)

kthxbai

I dont think so, but him screaming in the direction of a oppenent could be viewed as taunting so I see what you mean....and I to would take Moore over any receiver not named Colston...

Again, I love the way the guy plays but I think I'm also still irritated from the Jets game -- slamming the ball in front of the ref could have easily been called and it was an incredible lack of discipline in what I believe was still a tight game at that time.

Again, I love the way the guy plays but I think I'm also still irritated from the Jets game -- slamming the ball in front of the ref could have easily been called and it was an incredible lack of discipline in what I believe was still a tight game at that time.

That was a bad move by Lance...but I have never seen him act that way before the Jets game, so I dont see it as something to worry about.

That was a bad move by Lance...but I have never seen him act that way before the Jets game, so I dont see it as something to worry about.

That's why I asked -- other than the slide in London that he got penalized for (and I loved, by the way), I couldn't remember whether it was a problem before so I was wondering if I was just overreacting.

Lance came back with a vengeance. If they try and cover Colston and Lance, that leaves Devery and Meachem working on nicklebacks. If we stay away from injuries, this is our year, we are almost impossible to stop.

His hands are phenomenal, and he's one of the best route-runners I've ever seen.

But he needs to take lessons from Colston on how to maintain after the catch. Dude, you made a first down, you didn't just win the Superbowl. Chill.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom