Lance Moore..... (1 Viewer)

Exactly....no one can match up. You'll have a nickel or third CB on lance...complete mismatch. He'll be open all day everyday...Huge that he is back...just Huge...

Damn, everyones kissing Moores *** now lol. I can remember when all said Breese made Lance and that Breese makes him look good ect. All of you take your feet out your mouthes now!!! Lol He is an awsome reciever no doubt!

I dont think so at all. Washington and Dallas would buy whoever they wanted in an uncapped year. Lets hope the owners and players agree on some type of cap. It could could wind up like MLB where the Yankees and Red Sox spend more on one player then other teams can on entire rosters. I think an uncapped year would be terrible for the Saints.

Then we'll at least be compensated for losing these players. Really, the only 2 players we have to keep are Jahri Evans and Pierre Thomas, though keeping Mike Bell on a cheaper contract would also be nice.

Damn, everyones kissing Moores *** now lol. I can remember when all said Breese made Lance and that Breese makes him look good ect. All of you take your feet out your mouthes now!!! Lol He is an awsome reciever no doubt!

It wasn't just Lance and it wasn't that long ago. Last week people were saying that our receivers were not all that great and Brees was just making them look good.

I think it goes both ways, there were definitely some plays where our receivers made Brees look good yesterday.

He just finds empty holes on the field like no-one else. He is amazing to watch.

Lance Moore is a fantastic reciever. No diss to Devery but during the offseason I was hoping Moore would start alongside Colston this season. He is easily one of the top 2 recievers on the team and I'm glad he is healthy.

Go Saints!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom