Lance Moore..... (1 Viewer)

He was an impact player out there today......I was suprised.

For sure! His first catch was amazing!! Set the tone forthe game. He is a great WR and very key to our success!

Good game for Lance. He has a lot of catching up to do if he's going to equal last years' performance.

Who was the guy that started the post about Moore going to have a big game?
He was right.

We're very fortunate that this uncapped season fell right now. With everyone being a RFA, we have a better chance of keeping Jammal Brown, Jahri Evans, and Lance Moore.

Lance is awesome and I was thrilled to see him on the field and shining today. His first reception was great (juggling the ball amongst the D and holding on). Love him! Thanks Lance- you're a champ.:strawb::guitare:

On the NFL Network, when they showed this play and Lance was smiling and nodding his head up and down, one of the Network guys said, "Lance is saying, "Yep. I'm going to be here aaaallllllll day."" LOL!

Yes. We are better with him in there. But Lance PLEASE lose the dance ok? Please!

i thought that we missed lance the last 3 games. i thought that if he had played or played more that those scores would not have been as close as they were.

Lance can beat zone coverages so well that he is open on nearly every third down. With the ability to run the ball that the O has now and Lance back, there simply is no D in the NFL that can stop the boys. Our 3rd and 4th best WR are so much better than any dime or nickle cb in the league. There is almost no way to handle it. Stop the run, we'll spread you out. Play man two deep and we can run the ball for days. What a great problem to have. We may even win a few games when Drew doesn't play his best (doesn't happen very often).

Oh yeah, and we can play some D as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom