Landry trying to recruit OBJ? (1 Viewer)

@Saint Greg gets it!!! I want to blow up the scoreboard!!! Lets destroy the opposition!!! I want a championship!!! WHO DAT!!!
After that atrocity that was our group last season. Hell yeah bring him here. Im sure Callaway, TQS or Harty will be dissapointed. Oh well.

Like you said lets make that scoreboard explode. A great offense is a defenses best friend. Odell will blow the top of all those defenses

Screw it lets do this! Sign OBJ, Kwon, and anyone else who can help. Sign Brees in a leadership roll just because. We have the cap space and can create more if needed!

We still got Callaway and Harty in addition to Thomas, Olave, and Landry. We got enough WRs. Having anymore is just over kill. I'd say we need a RB and maybe CB depth before another WR.

Come playoff time OBJ would be the type of extra sauce that puts a good team over the top.

I do wonder though, are there enough targets to go around to keep MT, Juice, Olave, Kamara, OBJ. and even Hill happy and productive?

How many passing attempts per game is Winston going to attempt on avg? 35?

Potentially a good problem to have/solve though, so bring OBJ home if he wants a hometown deal like Juice took.

We still got Callaway and Harty in addition to Thomas, Olave, and Landry. We got enough WRs. Having anymore is just over kill. I'd say we need a RB and maybe CB depth before another WR.
Disagree. There are many teams in the league that are running deep at the WR position. Heck, look at TB. They don’t seem to be complaining. The goal is to have options and depth.
MT/Olave/Landry/Harty/Callaway/TQS (blocking purposes 😝)

Doesn’t look as good as

MT/Olave/Landry/OBJ/Harty/Callaway

And yes, Landry is a way better blocker than TQS (and better WR all around). Anyone who disagrees with that can come @ me!!!

As close as Landry and OBJ are, I know they have 📞 conversations often about OBJ coming home too especially now since Landry signed.

We don’t have a ‘need’ for him anymore, but we could still make our WR depth even stronger signing OBJ in case of a MT setback, once OBJ recovers. Crazy to think we could potentially have FOUR WRs who are better than last year’s young starting two.
If we sign him too then I’m definitely gonna have a stroke playing Madden next season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom