Laptop Purchase Maybe? (1 Viewer)

saintjay

All-Pro
Reaction score
I was thinking about purchasing a laptop computer. I was contemplating purchasing one from Dell Refurbished. What thinketh you on that?

I will probably use it for gaming (not much though but want one that if I choose to it can handle) and writing. I am thinking about writing a book on discipleship (who knows if I will or not, but would have to handle that if I so choose to undertake that crazy insane task). So, I will download a lot of bible software and such.

Any recommendations. It doesn't have to be the best but I would like something fairly nice. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Inspiron E1705 is a nice one. Big screen, can get a good configuration to play games and such.

Dell refurbs are good. Most of the time they are returns because people figure out that wasn't the machine they wanted. Cheaper and you can still get a warranty on them.

If you want to play any games, make sure to get a model with a dedicated video card. Integrated video processing and memory is a no go for any sort of gaming at all.

dell sucks, i got screwed over royally by them google inspiron 5150 and you will find out, the customer service was horrible and rude

theres a class action against them for this model

saintjay-
It really Just boils down to what kind of games you are wanting to play. Some of the more recent ones are very demanding of graphics and memory, and the laptop would want to be souped-up accordingly.

if you want something for gaming check out alienware the prices really arent too bad either

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom