Larger images of pics from today (1 Viewer)

Here is a link to view some of the pictures from today in a larger file format. And yes, there are pictures of the Saintsations. If you want more, just say so..it will be part of our therapy to get over this loss and move on.
Enjoy....

http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o130/saintsreport/

Those pictures came out great! My camera never seems to take good action pictures. What kind of camera do you have and how much would it set me back? How far from the field were you when taking those?? Thanks for sharing!

Dubya's using a Nikon D200 + a 200mm zoom lens with very high quality glass. You're looking at appx. $3K.

Dubya's using a Nikon D200 + a 200mm zoom lens with very high quality glass. You're looking at appx. $3K.

Fortunately my wife does not visit here or the cat would be out of the bag.
You had better not tell Rob...if you want me to keep sending you those pictures!!!!

Last edited:
Hey man, its easily researchable! LOL. Does the good dr. know how to read labels? :scratch::hihi:

I'm sort of in the same boat. The D50 I've got plus the cheap glass 70-300 lens was a bit of a sell. She doesn't know that I'm looking at a $800 high end 70-300. I need that fast lens with better glass!

Your secret's safe...

Uhhhhhhhh, nice shots of the game,

did you see the uh, brains on horn?

Good job, nice action photo's

Can't decide which girl is the hottest. I like that one Brunette seen by herself. WOW!!!! She is so HOTTTTTT....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom