Larry Fitzgerald (1 Viewer)

CajunSaint

Hall of Famer
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Where do you guys stand on him? THe owner in my league is not to high on him, as he has both Boldin and Fitz.

My question is, first do you guys think he will be a monster again? Secondly would you trade Willis McGahee to get him? McGahee has been a fantasy beast so far this season. I dont expect him to get 2 TDs every week like he has been, but he is apparently the goal line back.

Here is my current lineup:

QB: Brees
WR1: Calvin
WR2: OchoCinco
RB1: Deangelo
RB 2: Pierre
Flex: McGahee

Bench players of note: Marshawn Lynch, Mario Manningham, Brandon Marshall

Would you stand pat and try to ride this current team to the Championship? Or go get Fitz?

Btw, .5 per reception and all yards are equal.

I must say even before the season I didn't see him as the top fantasy wideout like most publications had him. He did most of his damage when boldin was out. Fitz will get his still, but Warner is still banged up some and Leinart isn't nearly as good at getting the ball to Fitz.

eric

Man, i feel like you guys ruined Christmas! Oh well, i really felt like this was a good time to sell high with McGahee and buy low with Fitz.

Would you folks try to trade McGahee at all? Or just stay as i am? Who/What would you target?

I guess i got my Fitz fix in my other league. I traded Roddy White and Darren McFadden for Fitz.

I think I would stay where you are at. Maghee looks like the LenDale White of last season. He should score almost every game. Of course if he does not score you are screwed but I think he will help you more than not and you are still good at WR

T

I must say even before the season I didn't see him as the top fantasy wideout like most publications had him. He did most of his damage when boldin was out. Fitz will get his still, but Warner is still banged up some and Leinart isn't nearly as good at getting the ball to Fitz.

eric

This is exactly what I was going to say. Fitz puts up beastly numbers when Boldin is not in the lineup but nothing more good numbers when Boldin is healthy. You may as well stick with McGahee for now. Baltimore is showing that Rice is the guy until they get inside the 10, and then it's McGahee all the way.

I agree with the LenDale comparison.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom