Larry Holder: Saints will interveiw Todd Grantham and Rob Ryan on Thursday and Friday (1 Viewer)

<speculation> Grantham style interviewing 1st is by design. Romeo was probably a non-starter. 49er folks were probably not given the green light to interview. SP knows that Ryan is an acceptable last option, but he wants to give Grantham the chance to wow him. I bet if Grantham interviews well, he gets the offer on the spot.

<speculation> Grantham style interviewing 1st is by design. Romeo was probably a non-starter. 49er folks were probably not given the green light to interview. SP knows that Ryan is an acceptable last option, but he wants to give Grantham the chance to wow him. I bet if Grantham interviews well, he gets the offer on the spot.

This is what i am hoping.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

"@JayGlazer: "@bgizle: @JayGlazer @SaintMitch30 what's with the NO and Grantham interview?"> hey, it's up to Todd to win it"

"@JayGlazer: "@bgizle: @JayGlazer @SaintMitch30 what's with the NO and Grantham interview?"> hey, it's up to Todd to win it"

I get the same feeling.

Dude if we get grantham be prepared to see Gallete have a monster year. I think we could pass on Jarvis Jones...but if we could trade back and get ogletree and find a way to get Rambo and Geathers. Sweet. Maybe Throwin in a Devin Taylor and a Blidi Wreh Wison and we are back in this thing.

yeah, thats how I see it, can't see jim harbaugh giving them permission to interview, he is too big of an , and not happy with loss either

I get the same feeling.

Dude if we get grantham be prepared to see Gallete have a monster year. I think we could pass on Jarvis Jones...but if we could trade back and get ogletree and find a way to get Rambo and Geathers. Sweet. Maybe Throwin in a Devin Taylor and a Blidi Wreh Wison and we are back in this thing.

yeah I like that idea, but depends on what is available when in the draft and character issues and any insight he has on them.

Here's another theory.. we sign both! Rob Ryan as DC and Grantham as DL coach.

Why would Grantham leave Georgia for a DL job? He can work with Ryan to install the 3-4. If we do make it far into the playoffs and the Super Bowl, Ryan becomes a candidate for a HC job next year. And now that the 3-4 is fully installed, Grantham moves into the DC vacancy.

Just scattershooting.. :scratch:

Here's another theory.. we sign both! Rob Ryan as DC and Grantham as DL coach.

Why would Grantham leave Georgia for a DL job? He can work with Ryan to install the 3-4. If we do make it far into the playoffs and the Super Bowl, Ryan becomes a candidate for a HC job next year. And now that the 3-4 is fully installed, Grantham moves into the DC vacancy.

Just scattershooting.. :scratch:

I like your thoughts but id prefer it be the opposite. Personally

I get the same feeling.

How do you see the D lineup? Where will Junior, Tree, Tez, and Taylor play (or will those 4 all start?)

What about the backfield? If there are gonna be changes, it'll start at safety, depending on Granthams coverage. Will it be zone or man? If TG doesnt play an 8 man box, where will Harp go? Will MJ stay at FS, or go to SS or CB?

Bottom line, though, I'd b good with Ryan, but excited with Grantham! But for either, who will his assistants be? The same we have, new ones, or his own hand picked guys?

So many questions........

We'll know more by the time Im at the Krewe of Endymion Parade (For the rest of the world, Saturday night :hihi:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom