Saints Larry Warford named to Pro Bowl team. (1 Viewer)

I wish none of them go. I hate when players are named just to fill a roster just because the original selection can't go or decline to go.

I wish none of them go. I hate when players are named just to fill a roster just because the original selection can't go or decline to go.
Paid vacation with an opportunity to rub shoulders with the leagues elite. Be wined and dinned all week. Meet fans have fun. I'd fill that roster spot all day every day.

He is deserving, but I am floored that literally everyone on the best offensive line in the league gets to go to the Pro Bowl except our best lineman.

He is deserving, but I am floored that literally everyone on the best offensive line in the league gets to go to the Pro Bowl except our best lineman.
Is this what "miffed" feels like?

We don’t talk about Warford as much as the other Linemen, but he has been one of our best free agent signings in years. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, but hasn’t Warford made the ProBowl every year since we signed him?

#Wardaddy

I’m happy for him but how do you re-sign all these guys cheaply if they make all these pro bowls. Hopefully someone over pays for peat and we get a comp pick

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom