Last 3 games have been better (1 Viewer)

Well originally the talk was him being in the G-League this season but the injuries changed that
true but most thought jah would be at least a key reserve. Jaxson has been a pretty sweet surprise.

true but most thought jah would be at least a key reserve. Jaxson has been a pretty sweet surprise.

I have said it to our ticket group a few times. Hayes is a better version of Diallo with a much higher ceiling. He is raw, but he already makes some plays that are impressive but then gets lost other times. Seeing his minutes get limited hurts because he needs experience but the team cannot suffer for just him to get experience.

I have said it to our ticket group a few times. Hayes is a better version of Diallo with a much higher ceiling. He is raw, but he already makes some plays that are impressive but then gets lost other times. Seeing his minutes get limited hurts because he needs experience but the team cannot suffer for just him to get experience.

Like I said before, if Hayes can bulk up like Giannis did, he will be a force.
He is athletic as hell and has nice shooting form for a guy his height. Heck he may not even be done growing

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom